Jeanneau 41DS for Sale in New England
About the Jeanneau 41DS
The Jeanneau 41DS delivers the thrill of responsive sailing with a spacious owner’s full width aft cabin featuring a private head, separate shower compartment and plenty of storage for life on board, offering owners all the luxury of a 45-foot sailboat. Forward of the mainsalon is a VIP guest cabin with private head compartment providing guests with the privacy and comfort of home.
She is the replacement for the very successful Jeanneau 42DS with a modern interior.
Whether cruising, living aboard, or entertaining friends, you will find functional and aesthetic design in her design and execution. The new Jeanneau 41DS has an innovative galley incorporates space for everything you might need, a lounging sofa transforms into a berth, and a telescopic table converts the saloon into a multi-use space for dining, lounging or sleeping. Experience the combined pleasures of exhilarating sailing and relaxed liveability aboard the Jeanneau 41DS.
Call us for stock availability or just to have a look.
The Jeanneau 41DS has sleek deck lines and spacious cockpit:
- Flush hatches, twin helm design, a long cockpit, innovative cockpit table, easy access transom.
- Modern hull and sail plan: a hard chine on the Philippe Briand designed hull, high-aspect ratio rig with 106% or self-tacking jib available, sheets lead back to the secondary winches
Stylish interior design by Franck Darnet & Olivier Flahault:
- Careful study of each detail ensures aesthetics, functionality, and
most importantly, ergonomics: meridienne sofa, innovative galley, touch-latch hardware, etc…
- Rich materials: Teak “ALPI” wood, stainless steel, white-lacquered cabinets,light floorboards, leather upholstery, two-tone vinyl finish on ceiling panels,no other boat in its class offers this level of finish.
- Interior volume unrivalled in her category: The Sun Odyssey 41DS
has comparable space and features often found on 45’ boats
The popular Jeanneau 41DS Concept Deck Saloon:
- Light and ventilation throughout: huge side windows, 10 opening ports
and hatches, for exceptional ventilation, vertical sliding hatch for companionway
- Raised saloon flooring allows for superb visibility while standing.
- Multiple hull ports provide views of the water when seated, spacious cockpit and aft owner’s cabin.
- Unique aft owner’s cabin: extra large double berth, opening port in transom, private head with separate shower, plenty of storage compartments seats to each side of the berth.
Price: Contact us to discuss customizing your Jeanneau 41DS
Jeanneau 41DS Review
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 41DS – video and review
By Yachting Monthly
If you think Jeanneau only makes boats for the charter market, think again. The 41DS is aimed squarely at the average cruising couple, as Chris Beeson finds out
efits from the optional cockpit cushions. At the wheels, you have everything you need immediately to hand: mainsheet, jibsheet, backstay, instruments, plotter and engine controls. She is very easy to sail short-handed or even singlehanded. The feel at the wheel wasn’t sensational but that was due to the hydraulic autopilot ram, which is a very useful addition to a cruising yacht such as this, so it’s swings and roundabouts. Moving around in the cockpit, curved handholds forward of the wheel give you an option other than grabbing the wheel, and the moulded table with its grabrails on top give you complete security in a seaway. Down below there are fiddles and handrails a-plenty, though a J-shaped galley would offer more security upwind. Performance was very respectable above a beam reach, and below that she would benefit from a Code Zero or a cruising chute to boost her sail area and maintain passage speeds that will keep the engine off and the smiles on.