Built to Race, Programmed to Win!
As the newest addition to the successful Sun Fast line, the Sun Fast 3300 is racking up multiple race victories at major sailing events around the world, including the Fastnet, Sydney Hobart, Spi Ouest France, Transquadra, Newport Bermuda, and many others. With growing interest in double and shorthanded racing and a long list of podium finishes, there’s no surprise the Sun Fast 3300 is one of the fastest growing classes in the world!
Designed by Guillaume Verdier (designer of foiling IMOCAs and the 100’ Commanche) and Daniel Andrieu (Sun Fast’s original architect), the Sun Fast 3300 is optimized for ORC and PHRF racing.
- Infusion-molded hull for added stiffness and reduced weight
- Double-concave hull design to reduce drag and help the boat get on the plane
- Twin rudders for greater control
- High-volume reverse bow for improved downwind performance
- Purpose-designed cockpit for shorthanded sailing
- Powerful, yet easy-to-handle sail plan that can propel the boat to speeds in excess of 20 knots
- Water ballast for increased stability
Doublehanded and Twice the Fun!
Shorthanded sailing is growing in popularity around the world, with numerous dedicated solo and doublehanded races, and doublehanded classes in many major regattas.
Why doublehanded sailing is gaining in popularity:
- Much more fun
- Fewer crew to organize
- Boat costs less to campaign
- Great community of enthusiastic sailors
- Great selection of purpose-built boats
- You get to do everything on the boat
- Fewer sandwiches, beers, and snacks to buy
- More time sailing, less time organizing
- Growing number of doublehanded races
- The ultimate challenge!
|LOA||10.49 m / 34’5″|
|Hull Length||9.99 m / 32’9″|
|Max Beam||3.40 m / 11’2”|
|Displacement||3,500 kg / 7,716 Lbs.|
|Keel Draught||1.95 m / 6’5″|
|Keel Weight||1,44 Kg / 3,086|
|Engine||15 Hp / 10Kw|
|Water Capacity||100 L / 26 US gal|
|Fuel Capacity||50 L / 13 US gal|
|Hull Construction||Infusion GRP sandwich with balsa coring|
|Deck Construction||Infusion GRP sandwich with foam coring|
Charter a Sun Fast 3300
With growing interest and participation in double and shorthanded racing, the Sun Fast 3300 is the ideal boat for inshore and offshore races.
The Sun Fast 3300 is now available to charter for any of the 2022 New England regattas, including the Ida Lewis Distance Race, New England Solo Twin, Buzzards Bay Regatta, Safe Harbor Race Week, and the Vineyard Race.
The Sun Fast 3300 continues to rack up podium finishes in inshore and offshore races around the world, including the Newport Bermuda Race, Bermuda Shorthanded Return, New England Solo Twin, Transquadra, Fastnet, Edgartown Race Week, the Ida Lewis Distance Race, and many more.
1st in Class 2022 & 2020
1st in Class – 2020, 2021 & 2022
1st in Class & 1st Overall 2022
2nd in Class & 3rd in Gibbs Hill Lighthouse Division
1st in Singlehanded Division – 2022
1st & 2nd in Class 2022
1st in ORC Doublehanded – 2021
2nd in IRC Two-Handed 2021
1st in Class & 1st Overall 2021