Sell Your Boat
List your boat with Bluenose Yacht Sales for unrivaled service and access to a large database of customers looking to buy a high-performance yacht.
The Bluenose Yachts Sales team has over 60 years combined experience selling quality sailing yachts. All our brokers are accomplished racers and have competed in multiple races and regattas around the world.
List your boat with Bluenose Yachts and we guarantee your boat will sell in 100 days or we’ll buy it from you.
Why Sell Your Boat With Bluenose Yachts?
- Seasoned and experienced sales professionals with a passion for racing, yachting, and servicing our clients
- Offices in Newport and Portsmouth, RI; Groton, CT; and Boston, MA.
- Comprehensive and fully integrated marketing strategy, utilizing print media, email blasts, social media, video content, and enhanced MLS listings on Yachtworld.com
- Significant presence at major boat shows around the world
- YBAA member – our brokers adhere to the best industry standards consistent with Yacht Brokers Association of America
Buy a Boat
Bluenose Yachts can help you find the ideal performance yacht. Our years of experience, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the race-boat market, will get you in the right boat quickly. Whether you’re interested in doublehanded, shorthanded, fully-crewed, inshore, offshore, or just going fast, we have the knowledge and expertise to match you with the right boat at the right price.
CALL Jonathan Banks, Director of Performance Yachts, at (401) 855-0416 or email him at email@example.com
Charter a Boat
Charter our race-winning Sun Fast 3300 for shorthanded or fully-crewed events. We can also help you find a boat to charter for any of the major regattas around the world, including the Newport Bermuda Race, Caribbean 600, Cowes Week, Heineken Regatta, and many others.
Race Yacht Service & Commissioning
At Bluenose Yachts, we are committed to providing quality service to our customers. Whether you are looking for a total refit, race prep, or seasonal maintenance, the BYS team has the experience and knowledge to meet all of your needs.
- New boat commissioning
- Race prep and upgrades
- Rig tuning
- Complete rigging services
- Sail selection and servicing
- Prep, painting, and varnishing
- Hardware installation
- Electronics systems design & installation
- Seasonal commissioning/decommissioning
- Bottom prep, fairing, and painting
- Fiberglass repairs and modifications
- Buffing, waxing and detailing