Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
Bavaria Virtess 420 Coupe
|Type||Motor Yachts, Sports Cruiser|
|Location||United States, United States|
If you've been looking for a competitively priced, comfortable three stateroom sport coupe cruiser under forty five feet, then look no longer because the Bavaria Virtess 420 should be your next boat.
Bavaria Yacht Bau is the second largest recreational yacht builder in the world, and with her highly automated factory, quality is a watch word.
The salon, galley, helm station and aft cockpit are all on the same level is fantastic when you have guests on board.
A low base price and an extensive options list let you customize your Virtess just how you like.
Builder: Bavaria Yacht Bau
Bridge Clearance: 15' 0''
LOA: 44' 7''
Length of deck: 40' 7''
LWL: 39' 2''
Beam: 13' 10''
Cabin Headroom: 6' 5''
Maximum Draft: 3' 8''
Minimum Draft: 2' 6''
Dry Weight: 24250.85 lbs
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 108 gal
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 317 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Stainless Steel
Holding Tank Capacity: gal
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Maximum number of passengers: 12
Hull Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Planing
Office: Bluenose Yacht Sales & Quality Brokerage - Boston
Listing Type: Central/Exclusive
Co-op Type: Not Available for Co-Brokerage
Listing Title : Available for Order Now!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The secret of the VIRTESS 420 COUPE's success is the culmination of many clever details that combine to create maximum comfort and functionality. From the ergonomic helm you have a perfect view of the entire yacht and if it is sunny out, you simply open the electric coupé roof for the ultimate in driving pleasure.
A breath-taking sense of space below deck and stylish design above deck is what make the VIRTESS line such a unique motor yacht in the premium segment.
- 8 hull windows to open up (with blinds)
- 3 hatches to open up
- 2 salon windows to open up
- Side deck with anti slip structure
- Anchor locker, self-drained
- Sideway handrails on coupé deck,
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Windscreen wiper stb and port with
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Electrical GRP sliding roof
- Radar arch GRP
- Sunpad on coupé deck
- 2 cup holders, stainless steel on coupé deck
- Teak on cockpit floor
- Cockpit, self-drained
- Cockpit lights
- Cockpit seat and upholstery
- Stern-shower for warm and cold water
The Bavaria Virtess 420 offers a class leading three stateroom layout for your comfort and enjoyment.
The salon, galley and lower helm station are all on the same level so that no member of your party is isolated. High quality joinery is a hallmark of Bavaria craftsmanship.
The forward master cabin has a huge island berth suitable for even the tallest owner. There is plenty of storage in hanging lockers, drawers and the vanity. An ensuite head has an electric freshwater toilet and large separate shower stall.
To port of the steps is the guest/day head which also has an electric freshwater toilet and large separate shower stall.
Also to port is the smallest cabin, most suitable for children or as a captains cabin. The two single berths are easily converted to a double with an insert.
To starboard is the VIP cabin. It also has two single berths that convert to a double. This cabin has signifigantly better headroom than the port cabin.
- Windscreen tinted (laminated glass)
- Side windows tinted (security glass)
- Illuminated compass
- Helmstand with double seat
- Glass sliding door to cockpit
- Roof lamps
- Interior wood in solid and veneer,
standard in sipo
- Floor chestnut
- Covered panel ceiling
- Settee in salon
- Salon table in solid wood
- Standard upholstery
- Stowage space
- Locker and racks
- Side windows in hull with blinds
- Blinds and fly screen on hatches
- Two single berths, convertible into a double
berth in aft cabins
- Double berth in foreship
- Selectable fabric color on side panels
- Mattresses fabric "New Drell"
- Stowage space under sitting area
- Stowage space under cockpit bench
- Overhead locker and wardrobe
The Bavaria Virtess 420's large sideboard galley gives the chef plenty of room to prepare wonderful meals for you and your guests. Located in the main cabin, the galley does not isolate the chef from the rest of your party, and offers an ideal socializing area. Well equipped with a large sink, two burner electric stove, large refrigerator and high quality counter tops the galley is sure to keep even the most particular chef happy. Additional fridge/freezer and icemaker combinations are available.
There is lots of light and ventilation thanks to the large windows with opening port lights.
Storage abounds under the counter and in the overhead.
- Engine bay fan
- Engine bay ladder
- Engine compartment illumination
- Manual bilge pump in engine bay
- Electrical bilge pump in engine bay
- Electrical bilge pump in aft cabin
- AC-outlet package (2 per cabin and 3 in galley)
- Shore supply, 110 V
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Starter battery, AGM (1 x per engine)
- Service battery, AGM
- Main switch for board batteries and starter batteries
- Navigation lights (BDI certification)
- Sumlog-sonar, Bidata
- Accoustic signal system (BSH certification)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.