Call for Price
|Location||Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States|
Dufour introduced the newest member to the GL model line at the Paris Boat Show. The hull of the Dufour 360 Grand Large has been designed to provide the best balance between sailing sensations and space onboard, both on and below deck.
Model: 360 GL
Designer: Felci Yacht Design
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Keel Type: Fin Keel
LOA: 36' 0''
Length of deck: 34' 0''
LWL: 37' 0''
Beam: 18' 0''
Minimum Draft: 6' 3''
Ballast: 3417.0 lbs
Displacement: 12509.0 lbs
Water Tanks: 58
Water Tank Capacity: |
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 42
Fuel Tank Capacity: |
Fuel Tank Material: Plastic
Holding Tank Count: 20
Holding Tank Capacity: |
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Dufour 360 GL designed for the cruising family, life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, well laid out interior, among so many other features. The 360 GL is available as a (2) or (3) cabin layout. Both layouts feature real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi, Oak and new for 2018 Teak. Luxury oak parquet flooring, New Grey Soft Touch interior side panels, New Millesime fabrics for 2018, New saloon table.
- Gas 2-burner stove
- S/S twin bowl sink with Corian cover
- 12v refrigerator with sliding storage bins and access via the worktop
- Trash container
- Below sink storage and cabinets above
- Hot/cold water
- Wine cellar
- Large settees port and starboard
- Seat cushions with New Fabric choices
- Table with 2 leaves that opens to seat 7
- Cutlery drawer in saloon table
- Storage under seats and behind backrests
- Large V-berth
- Below berth storage
- Hanging lockers
- Storage along side of hull, port and starboard
- Double berth
- Hanging locker
- Storage pockets
- Removable, washable mattress covers
- Cockpit portlight located in this cabin
- Manual Sea toilet
- Molded one-piece sink with vanity
- Large mirror
- Hot cold water single-lever mixer tap and shower head
Sails And Rigging
- Mast: 9/10 fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefs
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, No backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Running rigging is pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
Hull And Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Option: Shoal 5' 1" or Deep 6' 3"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Twin helms
- Engine controls and control panel
- Instrumentation on aft cockpit coaming
- (1) compass at each helm position
- Helmsman's seat
- Cockpit bench seats
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit portlight in Aft Cabin
- Gas locker
- BIB locker in cockpit floor aft
- Foldaway swim platform
- Optional built in grill and sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.