2003 Grand Banks
|Location||Taunton River, Massachusetts, United States|
The 54 Eastbay is renowned for its sea keeping ability and for good reason. She is just as stunning to look at when she is moored in a harbor as she is impressive in a roiling sea.
BRAND NEW Awlgrip hull and non skid. full Caterpillar service as well as several upgrades to the engine maintenance. Do not underestimate the Evolution drive system: it is a major upgrade to noise and the smoothness of the ride. Freedom lift for a good size dinghy. BRAND NEW bottom put on this spring...so clean and dry as only new can provide.
I personally sold the boat new and was on board on multiple occasions inspecting the build at the GB factory. I have run the boat over 500 miles personally and have been aware of her history and maintenance program since new. There are NO skeletons in this closet~!
This is just a stunning example of a great boat and one that will not last on the market as she is the only reasonably priced boat available.
Make: Grand Banks
Model: Eastbay 54SX
Range: 10' 0''
LOA: 54' 0''
LWL: 55' 0''
Beam: 16' 0''
Maximum Draft: 8' 0''
Displacement: 56500.0 lbs
Propeller Type: 5 Blade
Engine Power: 800hp
Propeller Type: 5 Blade
Engine Power: 800hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 200 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 935 gal
Holding Tank Count: 1
Holding Tank Capacity: 40 gal
Number of heads: 2
Double door entry into the salon, aft. Settee to starboard, two comfortable easy chairs to port. Two Stidd chairs, P S, for helm and navigator. Galley is down to port, office to starboard. Guest cabin athwart ship with twin berths. Master with center line queen. Two heads. Shower with private entry from master as well as guest head.
- High gloss varnished teak (factory option)
- Teak and holly veneer soles throughout
- Custom fitted carpet in salon
- Hi-low coffee table in salon
- 4-zone air conditioning (2 in salon, 1 for galley/office, 1 for cabins)
- Green Black granite counter tops
- Vitrifrigo fridge (3) and freezer (1) unit
- Under counter freezer with Grunert unit
- Miele 4 burner gas cooktop
- Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven
- Wine cooler in office area
- Seagull water purification system
- All recommended Caterpillar services up to date
- Caterpillar 3406E diesels, 800hp each
- ZF Marine gears, 2:1 ratio
- Evolution drive system with oil-bath driveshaft and CV joints
- Dual Racor system, oil change pumps, engine room camera, Fireboy system
- Sealand vacuflush waste system
- Hot water heater, domestic water pump, Seagull System
- Onan 13.5KW Genset in soundshield
- Trace inverter system
- Mastervolt charger for thruster and windlass batteries
- (6) 8D AGM batteries for start, house, inverter, 4D battery for genset
Electronics And Helm
- Raymarine E140w at helm
- Raymarine E120w at companion navigation
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST290 (2) malfunction displays above helm
- Raymarine AIS with dedicated GPS
- ICOM M604 VHF radios, (2) with full fucntion mics P S
- Engine room camera, aft deck camera displayed throughout helm unit
- Bose surround-sound system with sub woofer and 4 speakers
- VIZIIO smart TV
- Toshiba flat screen TV in guest stateroom
- KVH satellite system
Hull And Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull construction with epoxy barrier coat from factory. Custom hunt-designed chine spray rails:
- Flag Blue Awlgrip
- Teak decks throughout
- Freedom dinghy lift
- Maxwell 2200 electric windlass 60# Suncor stainless steel anchor with chain rode
- Miele electric grill and sink in cockpit
- White canvas covers for windshield and salon windows
Owners' personal belongings. A complete list will be provided upon request.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. 'A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.