Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
Best Deal on an enclosed bridge yacht on the market! Priced under $2M!
Complete bottom job and full service completed January 2018
The expansive interior of "Common Cents" emits the perception that you are on a much larger vessel. Her luxurious 4 guest stateroom plus 1 crew layout is extremely accommodating for her guests. She could even be considered a 5 stateroom vessel for an owner/operator. She is fully stabilized with oversized fins and has 3400 original hours on her Caterpillar engines. She was built with the mindset of being used on an all around basis. She comes with removable telescoping outriggers that turn her cockpit into the ultimate fishing machine when cruising at slower speeds and fresh fish is on the menu for dinner. "Common Cents" was built by a member of the Bacardi Family, a very knowledgeable yachtsman. Much thought and experience went into her design and layout. "Common Cents" is sure to be the best yacht on the market, in her class!
"Common Cents" has recently had all services and is ready to cruise. Upgrades (2014/ 2015) include audio visual equipment, and BRAND NEW AIR CONDITIONING (new chillers and returns). In addition, the carpeting, blinds, couch and chair coverings, granite countertops and appliances in galley are all new. New Nonskid Decks completed June 2016.Trades Considered!
August 2016 Upgrades:
"Common Cents" completed a 4 step polish job to the entire exterior so her hull is glistening!
Model: Enclosed Bridge Motor Yacht
LOA: 98' 0''
Beam: 20' 0''
Maximum Draft: 11' 0''
Engine Hours: 3428
Engine Power: 1,400hp
Engine Hours: 3438
Engine Power: 1,400hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 604 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2,905 gal
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 6
This NEW interior comes with a large salon that has an L shaped seating area aft to port and a coffee table in front. Opposite are two loose chairs with a side table. Forward in this space is the large round dining table with seating for six and opposite is the TV installed on powered lift in the overhead. There is built in storage cabinets forward of the dining area with the doorway to the galley to starboard.
The galley is forward to port with all new equipment. Opposite is the stairway up to the sky lounge and forward is the country kitchen style dining area with built in seating. There are port and starboard watertight doors for access to the side decks in the same area with the switchboards to starboard and the stairway down to the cabins forward to starboard with the day-head just aft of this. With windows forward of the seating, she gives guest an amazing feel 180 degrees forward. Having these amazing forward facing windows allows for a constant view either bow in or bow out of a slip.
All three guest cabins are aft and accessed from the aft stairway in the dining area. The master stateroom is aft and comes with a king sized berth, very good storage in drawers and hanging lockers. There is a small seating area to starboard and built in drawers to port. Aft are his/hers bathrooms accessed from port and starboard with a common whirlpool tub on the centerline.
Forward to starboard in the guest area is the twin cabin which consists of two side by side single beds, with good storage in drawers and lockers and the head and separate stall shower is accessed aft.
To port the cabin consists of a queen sized bed installed outboard again with good storage and the head separate stall shower accessed aft.
- Light cherry interior finish
- Carpets through out over teak and holly
- Light cherry trim
- Vinyl overhead
- Dinette is port forward in salon and country kitchen and aft deck
- New soft soft goods throughout staterooms
- New window treatments, headboards, the vinyl around windows,carpet, decor such as pictures.
- GE oven
- GE (4) Burner stove
- Jenn Air propane BBQ on aft deck
- GE microwave
- Convection oven on main deck
- GE side by side refrigerator and freezer
- U-line wine chiller in salon
- Ice maker in door dispenser in galley freezer
- Central vacuum system
- 30 gallon electric "Torrid" and 40 gallon "Atlantic" hot water heater
- 1000 GPD, watermakers Inc.
- Maytag combo
- GE dishwasher
- GE compactor
- Granite galley countertops
- Whirlpool tub in master stateroom
- Fish well
- Gun-whale rod holders
- Service air compressor
- Glendinning Aft deck engine controls with remote on boat deck
- Windshield wipers
- Windshield washers
- Built in chest flybridge freezer
- U-line aft deck refrigerator
- U-line aft deck ice maker
- Manitowoc flybridge ice maker
- Hard top flybridge overhang
- Air conditioned enclosed flybridge
- Ground tackle anchors (2) stainless steel 1 Bruce, 1 Plow with a 350' chain each
- Ground tackle anchor, spare fortress FX-37
- Twin vertical electric anchor windlass, Maxwell 3500
- Deck wenches - maxwell 2200 Capstan in cockpit
- Davit- Quicklift aluminum with full powered functions
- Aluminum marquipt gangway stairs
The exterior looks great! She just completed a 4 step polish job to the entire hull and superstructure.
This is a good size and comes with a large table, built in seating forward to port and the table aft of this. There is built in cabinetry aft on the aft deck in which the icemaker and refrigerator is installed, port and starboard transom gates and to starboard is the stairway to the flybridge.
TV installed on Aft deck.
All of the aft deck is well protected by the hard top. There are steps to port and starboard that lead down to the cockpit and swim platform. In the cockpit there is a large watertight door for access to the lazarette and engine room on the centerline.
Gas Grill located on the stern of the aft deck
The lazarette has a fish box located in the center of the vessel. Storage and access on both outboard sides of the swim platform.
Flybridge And Boat Deck
The flybridge is accessed from either the aft deck or from the interior up a stairway to starboard that is opposite the galley.
The helm is forward on the centerline with all engine controls, gauges and electronics all easy to hand. There are twin helm chairs forward, a large L shaped seating area starboard to port with a coffee table and two chairs opposite to port with a console separating the helm from the guest area on the centerline in which the TV is installed.
Aft on the fly bridge is the boat deck that comes with a built in console forward to starboard in which the sink and ice maker are installed. Opposite to port is a built in console with a chest freezer. Aft on the centerline is where a tender may be stowed and the davit is aft to port. Opposite to starboard is the stairway leading down to the aft deck new non skid and 4 new chaise lounge chairs.
- 8" Danforth Compass
- Simrad autopilot AP20
- Simrad Anritsu 96 mile radar
- Garmin GPSMAP5012
- Furuno GP-36
- Garmin GPSMAP5012 chart plotter
- Funruno monitor chart plotter
- (2) Standard horizon AIS VHF
- Icom IC M59 in Galley VHF
- KVH Tracephone
- Panasonic Hybrid
- Furuno FCV-292 fishfinder
- Fununo FCV-292 Datamarine DM600 depth finder
- Fununo FCV-292 Sonar
- Datamarine DM600 and GPS
- Datamarine DM600 SW temp gauge
- Dell with Nobeltec software
- Samsung TV on powered lift and Panasonic blueray in salon
- Sony TV with Sony VCR in skylounge, port and starboard guest cabins
- Large TV in country kitchen dinette
- Sharp TV in Master Stateroom
- KVH Tracvision
- Sony surround sound receiver with Bose lifestyle system in salon
- Sirius sportster satellite radio in skylounge
- Pioneer CD/tuners in all guest and crew cabins
- Elbex CCTV system, one camera on aft deck and one in engine room
- New computer for Noble tec
- 2-23 Touch screen monitors
- Captain voyage nav
- Tv and camera system
- (1) 50 amp 125/250V Shore Receptacles
- (2) 100 amp forward and aft with aft on power reel - 250V shore receptacles
- Stabilizers- Over sized
- Bow Thruster
- Twin Northern Lights Generators w/ 3600 hrs.
- Water maker
- Engine location: Midships, below salon sole
- Two diesel Caterpillars - Model 3214E,
- ALL NEW high pressure fuel and oil lines!
- Exhaust muffler: Underwater outlets with by-pass's
- Electronic synchronizer
- Single lever Glendining
- Five blade bronze propellers 41" x 39"
- Rudder: Stainless steel spades, 32 1/4" x 21 1/2" - New Rudder bearings Oct 2014
- Naiad bow thruster - 7 blade propeller in 12" tube
- Oversized Naiad stabilizer with 29 1/2" x 43 Fins
- Transmission - ZF
- AUX Generator 32kw - Northern lights
- Location of generators port aft in engine room
This area is accessed from the cockpit via the lazarette and comes with full standing headroom allowing easy access to all of the machinery to carry out all service work. It is air conditioned complete with full size refrigerator, freezer, sink, rod storage, outrigger storage, and multiple closets for spare parts storage.
2904 gallon fuel tank lay out is below
10 knots - 16 gallons per hour
14 knots - 60 gallons per hour
485 gallons each, port and starboard in engine room
658 gallons, centerline below guest cabin sole
397 gallons, below crew companionway sole
878 gallons, below master stateroom sole
- Molded fiberglass, off white
- Molded fiberglass, black anti-fouling with black boot stripe
- Molded fiberglass, off white
- Molded fiberglass with none skid areas, teak aft
- Stainless steel around the boat deck
- Raised fiberglass gun-whales
- Twin stainless steel anchor rollers
- Deck hardware is Stainless steel
- Integral fiberglass with aluminum ladder
- Transom gate
- One life ring with no floating throw line
- 10 MAN "EV" life raft
- (2) ACR electric remote operated searchlights
- (2) aft facing cockpit lights
This area is accessed from down the curved stairway leading from the galley dinette. The crew area consists of two cabins that both come with upper and lower bunks installed outboard, good storage in lockers and drawers and the port cabin has an attached bathroom accessed aft, whilst the starboard cabin bathroom is accessed from the crew corridor. The corridor has a good storage cupboard and aft is the washer and dryer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.