2001 Beneteau First
|Location||Georgia, United States|
New listing! 2001 Beneteau First 47.7, Owner's layout with Queen Pullman berth forward and two queen staterooms aft. Never chartered, low engine hours, and many upgrades.
Make: Beneteau First
LOA: 54' 0''
LWL: 45' 0''
Beam: 23' 0''
Maximum Draft: 14' 0''
Ballast: 8377.0 lbs
Displacement: 25353.0 lbs
Engine Power: 75hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 185 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 66 gal
Engine And Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH (turbo) - 1300 hours
- Fischer Panda 4.2KW generator, 2 cylinder Kubota engine (new 2016) - 150 hours
Sails And Rigging
- Cruising laminate main and jib
- 2 Mylar laminate racing head sails (blade and genoa)
- Symmetric spinnaker with carbon pole
- Asymmetric spinnaker with sock
Hull And Deck
- 3 blade feathering max prop
- Aluminum davit/arch (new 2016)
- Dodger bimini combo (new 2016)
- Raymarine electronics/nav suite (new 2015)
- Raymarine autopilot
- (2) 4D house batteries, start battery, gen battery (all AGM)
- 16,000 BTU salon AC unit
- (2) 10,000 BTU forward and aft AC units
- 5 gal hot water heater with engine loop (new 2016)
- Fridge/freezer 12V
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- RHIB (West Marine 11', new 2016)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.