Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
2000 Grand Banks
|Location||Belfast, Maine, United States|
The Grand banks 52 Europa was introduced in 1988 and DA TIKI MON is a 2000 vessel, hull # 17. These vessels are salty and elegant, and are geared to serious long-range cruising or living aboard. With their semi-displacement hull, her Twin Cat 420 hp diesels provide cruising speeds of 14 knots, if desired. Her three cabin, two head layout provides comfortable accommodations and her main salon, dinette and generous-sized cockpit, with overhang protection, are perfect for socializing. She also has a stand up engine room with easy access to all systems, and a molded staircase to a huge flybridge. DA TIKI MON has had only two owners. Her first owner cruised the East Coast and Great Lakes. Her present owner purchased her in 2013 and has cruised her from Florida to Maine. He has lived aboard summers in Maine for the last several seasons. DA TIKI MON shows very well and we shall be pleased to get you aboard. Thank you for your interest.
DA TIKI MON
Make: Grand Banks
Model: 52 Europa
Designer: Grand Banks
Builder: American Marine Ltd, Singapore
LOA: 58' 0''
LWL: 52' 0''
Beam: 21' 0''
Maximum Draft: 7' 0''
Displacement: 58000.0 lbs
Engine Power: 420hp
Engine Power: 420hp
Number of heads: 2
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull, white gelcoat, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Molded fiberglass topsides, deck and superstructure, with core material.
- Teak over molded fiberglass decks with core material; teak decks are in very good condition, with some bungs needing to be counter sunk.
- Varnished teak exterior trim.
- 2018 varnished toerails and transom refinished.
- All windows in salon have been tinted.
- Staircase of molded fiberglass to flybridge with louvered door under.
- Teak and S/S safety rails.
- Extended swim platform with swim ladder.
- Teak transom with transom door.
- Transom hot and cold shower.
- Two teak with S/S rim steering wheels.
- Forward fresh water and salt water washdown pumps.
- S/S stanchions; port and starboard gates.
- Courtesy lights on side decks.
- Two fiberglass rudders.
Fuel: 1200 gallons in two mild steel tanks.
Water: 500 gallons painted aluminum located in forward companionway bilge.
Holding: 2-50 gallon poly tanks, with 12V macerator pump.
UPDATES FROM 2013-2018:
- New Garmin 5212 Radar-GPS-Depthsounder and backup camera on flybridge.
- 2018 varnished toerails refinished.
- New windshield wipers installed.
- Two New Pro Nautic 12.50 battery chargers installed.
- All 8 12V batteries replaced.
- New TV in salon.
- Installed new water pressure pump.
- Windows in salon have been tinted.
- Installed new white bimini top.
- Installed Raymarine ST7000 autopilot with wireless remote.
- Installed Freedom Lift with 2010 13 Boston Whaler and 40 hp Mercury outboard.
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 TA diesels, 420 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours believed to be around 4000 hours; owner bought boat with 3500 hours; meter now not operating.
- Glendinning engine synchronizer.
- Twin Disc M-5061-A transmissions with 2.47:1 reduction gear.
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic steering at dual helms.
- Two 2 S/S prop shafts with line cutters.
- Two 30 x 26.5 4 blade bronze props.
- Panish mechanical cable controls.
- Fiberglass water collector type mufflers.
- Dual Racor 900MA primaries and Caterpillar secondary filters for each engine.
- Norscott dripless packing glands.
- Vetus 24V DC bow thruster.
- Fireboy built-in automatic extinguishing system in engine room.
- Fresh water outlet in engine room.
- Fuel manifold system.
- Engine room sound insulation.
- Engine raw water intake bronze strainers.
- Computank fuel and water level measurement system.
- Floscan digital tachometers and fuel monitoring system.
- Engine alarm system.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Oil changing system for engines and generators.
- Cruising speed: 10-14 knots @ 2000-2200 RPM.
- Maximum speed: Approximately 18 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- 12V DC 120V AC electrical system.
- 8-12V batteries with battery selector switch.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Three new Pro Mariner Pro Nautic 12.50P battery chargers (house, engine and bow thruster).
- 4 zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (three units with digital controls).
- 21.5 kw Onan diesel generator in a sound shield, with 3317 hours as seen on the meter (owner believes the hour meter is accurate), with Racor 500 fuel filter and Racor 900 fuel filters for each generator.
- 2nd generator, Onan 9kw diesel in sound shield with 2870 hours, believed accurate.
- Whirlpool compact clothes washer/dryer.
- Seaward 20 gallon hot water heater off starboard engine heat exchanger.
- Three electric automatic bilge pumps.
- Shore power inlets, at bow and stern.
- Zinc Server II 50 amp galvanic isolator.
- For six in three separate cabins with two enclosed heads.
- High quality varnished teak interior with varnished teak parquet sole, and teak valances.
- Walk through double sliding teak doors into a spacious main salon which has a single settee to port with storage under, and a new TV aft on top of the corner cabinet.
- To starboard is an L-shaped dinette with a teak drop leaf table, and two upholstered teak chairs.
- Forward to starboard is a U-shaped galley with three burner Princess electric stove and oven, two Sub Zero 120V refrigerator-freezers with teak doors, Corian countertops, Corian sink with single lever faucet with teak covers, a microwave oven, 12V exhaust blower, overhead teak dish lockers, many teak drawers, and a fiberglass garbage bin.
- Opposite the galley to port is a fore and aft facing dinette for four.
- Next forward is the helm area with port and starboard doors to access the side decks, a portside double companion seat with teak table, a blue upholstered helm seat at the helm console with electronic lockers, a teak steering wheel and instrument panel.
- Moving below down a teak curved stairway is the VIP stateroom forward with a large vee berth with a filler to convert to a king-sized berth, with numerous drawers under and hanging lockers.
- Next aft is an over and under washer-dryer in a cabinet, followed by a guest stateroom with 6 foam mattress on a double berth, hanging locker with cedar liner, bookshelves, drawers under, and reading lights.
- Opposite to port is the guest head with a Vacuflush head, separate stall shower with a bi-fold door, teak grating, towel racks, and a cultured marbled sink and countertop.
- Moving further aft and down is the master stateroom with an island queen, a single settee to starboard, a Sony TV, two cedar lined hanging lockers, writing table and stool, night tables, mirrors, and a teak bureau of drawers, and a teak parquet sole.
- The ensuite master head has a Vacuflush head, a teak grate, separate stall shower with bi-fold door, sink and countertop of cultured marble, towel racks and lockers.
ELECTRONICS ON FLYBRIDGE EQUIPMENT:
- Raytheon Tridata (depth, speed temp).
- Garmin Radar-GPS 5215 with depthsounder and backup camera.
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF radio.
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot.
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass.
- Sony CDX-180 AM/FM/CD stereo.
- KVH Trac Vision TV antenna.
- L-shaped seating with fold-out varnished teak grate table.
- Hinged aluminum mast with spreader lights.
- Centerline helm seat with built-in bench seats to port and starboard.
- Dinghy davit Brower Systems 800 lb capacity (not being used as owner uses Freedom light).
- New white bimini top; blue privacy curtains around railings.
- Remotes or control for: steering, engines, engine gauges, stop/start windlass, synchronizer, bow thruster, alarm panel, searchlight, autopilot.
- Beige flybridge cushions.
- Revere 8 person Solas life raft, needs certification.
- U Line icemaker, not operational.
LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS:
- Two Raytheon R80 Pathfinder Radars (color).
- Raymarine C120 GPS-Chartplotter (color).
- Raytheon Tridata depth, speed, knotlog.
- Raytheon ST7000 Autopilot with S100 wireless remote.
- Raytheon Ray 220 VHF.
- Raytheon windspeed and direction.
- Windshield wipers and washers.
- 12V outlet.
- Sanyo AM/FM/Cassette player in main salon.
- Jabsco ITT spotlight with remotes.
- 12V nav/anchor lights.
- Electric air horn.
- Lofrans Falkon dual action windlass with remotes.
- Fiberglass anchor locker.
- Danforth 60 HT anchor with 200 3/8 chain.
- 30 kg Claw anchor with 250 5/8 nylon rode.
- 2013 Freedom lift on swim platform ($45,000) with 2 remotes and tie downs.
- 2010 13 Boston Whaler with 40 hp Mercury outboard with blue bimini and depthsounder.
- Life jackets, fenders, docklines.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Transom shower.
- Propane BBQ grill.
- Varnished step stool in cockpit.
- Ensign and staff.
- EXCLUSIONS: TEAK COCKPIT FURNITURE PERSONAL GEAR.
COMMENTS: The Grand banks 52 Europa was introduced in 1988 and DA TIKI MON is a 2000 vessel, hull # 17. These vessels are salty and elegant, and are geared to serious long-range cruising or living aboard. With their semi-displacement hull, her Twin Cat 420 hp diesels provide cruising speeds of 14 knots, if desired. Her three cabin, two head layout provides comfortable accommodations and her main salon, dinette and generous-sized cockpit, with overhang protection, are perfect for socializing. She also has a stand up engine room with easy access to all systems, and a molded staircase to a huge flybridge. DA TIKI MON has had only two owners. Her first owner cruised the East Coast and Great Lakes. Her present owner purchased her in 2013 and has cruised her from Florida to Maine. He has lived aboard summers in Maine for the last several seasons. DA TIKI MON shows very well and we shall be pleased to get you aboard. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.