|Location||New Rochelle, New York, United States|
A wonderful Cruising machine!! Outstanding upgrades Second owner said "nothing else needs to be done to this fast, beautiful DUFOUR 45, sailboat Cruz del Sur ; Shoal Draft Keel, wide decks, comfortable cockpit with cushions, Dodger and Bimini. Cabin has 6'6" headroom. She has been professionally maintained, never chartered - and well equipped for ocean cruising. Two Showers, Two Heads; Doyle Main ('12), Lazy Jacks, Doyle 140% Genoa ('12), Two Refrigerators / Freezer, 16,000 BTU Air-conditioning, 60 HP Volvo (Sail drive) new in '03, the owner said she runs perfectly! . Batteries: 4 Group 31, 420 amp/hours, All new wiring, Raymarine C80 - Radar-GPS-Chart Plotter, Raymarine ST60902 Autohelm, Uniden VHF w/ wireless remote, Wind Indicator, D S, New Lifelines, Anchor Windlass. On her dock In New Rochelle, NY. Semirigid Dinghy with 4HP Evinrude.
Cruz del Sur
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
LOA: 45' 0''
LWL: 42' 0''
Beam: 15' 0''
Maximum Draft: 11' 0''
Ballast: 8690.0 lbs
Displacement: 24178.0 lbs
Drive Type: SailDrive
Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
Engine Hours: 1600
Engine Power: 60hp
Water Tanks: 120
Water Tank Capacity: |
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 60
Fuel Tank Capacity: |
Fuel Tank Material: Stainless Steel
Holding Tank Count: 2
Holding Tank Capacity: 10 gal
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Drive Type: Sail
Windlass Type: Electric
Second owner said "nothing else needs to be done to this fast, beautiful DUFOUR 45, sailboat Cruz del Sur ; Shoal Draft Keel, wide decks, comfortable cockpit with cushions, Dodger and Bimini. Cabin has 6'6" headroom. She has been professionally maintained, never chartered - and well equipped for ocean cruising. Two Showers, Two Heads; Doyle Main ('12), Lazy Jacks, Doyle 140% Genoa ('12), Two Refrigerators / Freezer, 16,000 BTU Air-conditioning, 60 HP Volvo (Sail drive) new in '03, the owner said she runs perfectly! . 4 Group 31, 420 amp/hours(10), All new wiring, Raymarine C80 - Radar-GPS-Chart Plotter, Raymarine ST60902 Autohelm, Uniden VHF w/ wireless remote, Wind Indicator, D S, New Lifelines, Anchor Windlass. On her dock In New Rochelle, NY. Semirigid Dinghy with 4HP Evinrude..
As you enter, the salon from the companionway there is a dinette and leather seating area to starboard and full galley to port. The galley has two refrigerators (one can be used as a freezer, one new in 10) . double SS sink, microwave, propane stove/oven. The V-Berth has a large double centerline berth with wonderful storage, vanity, and closet. It maintains its own head with an electric toilet and shower. The nav station to the right as one comes down the stairs and aft is a large, long quarter berth which maintains good access to the 60 HP Volvo engine with about 1600 hrs. and the battery bank. To the left as one comes down the stairs is a head with an electric marine toilet and shower stall. Aft of the head is a second large quarter berth (with access to the engine and batteries). Cruz del Sur has ample storage throughout this beautifully maintained teak cabin. There are three large hatches with custom Ocean Air cabin shades / screens -providing nice light through the cabin. All the port lights have Ocean Air shades as well. The air-conditioning is reverse cycle separate for the master stateroom and salon.
- 60 HP Volvo - Sail Drive
- Reported by the previous owner as new in 2003 and has been professionally maintained.
- Approximately 1600 hrs.
Sails - Deck
- New Mainsail, Doyle Stratis Twaron 25, Taffeta, 5 full battens, 3 reefs, 2012
- New Genoa Doyle RF 140% Twaron/Carbon 20, Taffeta, 2012
- Admiral Dyneema Line, 2014
- Lazy Jacks
- Harken Unit 2 cruising Furler, 2011
- Ridged Vang, Forespar XL vang package, 2011
- Harken double-acting hydraulic backstay adjuster, 2013
- New lifelines, grade 3/16, 3/16 inch uncoated
- Second genoa halyard, 2:1 purchase, Admiral Dyneema 3/8" 2013
- Spinnaker - North, Tri-radial, 3/4 oz., sock.
- Storm jib
- Mainsail cover
- 2 Lewmar 54 ST, self-tailing Winches
- 2 Lewmar 48 ST, self-tailing
- 2 Lewmar 44 ST, self-tailing
- Bimini - Dodger
- Electric Anchor Windlass - Lofrans
- Anchor - Delta, 100 chain
- Anchor - Danforth 20#, 20 chain,- 100 nylon rode
- Cockpit cushion
- Teak Cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower - fresh water, electric
- Cockpit table
Electronics And Electical
- Radar/GPS/plotter - Raymarine C80
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST6002, wireless remote
- Wind indicator, Speed, Depth - Raymarine ST60, Tridata
- Shore power cords - 30 amp., 1 x 25', 1 x 50'
- Alternator - main engine driven
- All new set of batteries, 2013,Engine battery: 1, group 31, 105 amp/hours House batteries: 4 Group 31, 420 amp/hours
- All new wiring harness from batteries 2013
- Balmar DC charging system, AT-series alternator, voltage regulator (2014).
- Tricolor LED fixture, 2014 VHF/hailer - Uniden "Oceanic," DSC wireless, full-function remote
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2000-110amp inverter charger, Masterbus serial interface, Mastershunt 500, DC distribution, Masterview touchscreen display 2010
- New VHF Antenna, 2016
- AIS Class B Vesper Marine XB-8000
- New thru hulls valves, 2012
- Gori folding Prop 18 x 14 x 2 Blade LHS, new 2016
- Hull Painted, 2010
- Factory applied Barrier coat, 1998
- Man overboard pole
- Custom made cushion covers, 2012
- Tailored Marine Bedding TMB, Ltd
- Semi-rigid Dingy with 4HP Evenrude
- Selden Bowsprit
- Air conditioning - Cruse Air, reverse cycle, 16,000 BTU
- Hot water Tank
- Composite Cylinder Propane Tank+
- 2 Electric Bilge pumps
- 8 Opening port lights
- 8 Ventilation hatches
- Ocean Air Shades - wonderful addition!
- 2 Electric Toilets- quiet flush toilet w/solenoid, new toilet hoses and Y-valves extra large holding tank 2011
- Y Valve for overboard discharge at Sea
- Jabsco Electric Macerator, forward head, 2013
- 2 Showers - electric sump pump
- New Gusher manual sump pump 2013
- 2 Manual Bilge Pumps and 2 Electrical Bilge Pumps (one operates from cockpit, one from inside per international offshore racing requirements)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.