2016 Beneteau Oceanis 60
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Beneteau Oceanis 60 #108 is In Stock and available at our Dania Beach location. Great factory and dealer incentives available on this hull. Hull #108 is equipped with the following factory installed options:
Engine, Exterior, and Rigging
Interior and Electronics
*Includes 3-year stem to stern, 7-year structural warranty, 1-year complimentary Boat US.
Photos shown may include optional equipment.
Contact a Beneteau specialist today for more details or to preview her in person.
Model: Oceanis 60
Bridge Clearance: 90' 3''
LOA: 59' 9''
Beam: 16' 3''
Maximum Draft: 7' 3''
Dry Weight: 48600.0 lbs
Engine Power: 150hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 274 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 127 gal
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Factory Installed Options
- Volvo D3 150 HP
- Shoal Draft Cast Iron Keel 6'11"
- High Gloss Stem Cabin with Holding Tank
- 3 Cabin 3 Head Layout
- Leather Salon Cushions
- Trim Level Exclusive (Releasable inner forestay chainplate, portside electric winch on coachroof, Dolphin nose with anchor storage and bobstay, Full mooring kit, extra water tank, shore freshwater supply, chart table with 2 USB plugs to charge mobile devices, Microwave Oven, Hood in Galley, Storage Space Under Floor, Electric Toilet Forward, 2 Services Batteries plus 60 AMP Battery Charger, Bose Acoustimass stereo system, Fusion interior and exterior speakers, Solid wood slatted cockpit floors, Glove Boxes and steering wheel covers, Deck Washing Pump, Chart Table: Drawer Fridge, Leather covered doors and magazine compartments, Extra Salon Small table, Inverter, Powered entrance door, Electrical lateral blinds)
- Electronic Pack A (PC interface, 7" multifunction Zeus displays at each helm, B G: Wind Sensor, B G Speed and Temp Sensor, B G wifi Module)
- Electronic Pack B ( Multifunction NSO 16" B G Screen at chart table. Remote Keyboard B G ZC1)
- 2 Flag Halyards
- Asymmetric Spinnaker Rigging + Code 0 Rigging
- Self-Tacking Jib Hardware
- Electric Genoa Furler
- Anodised Furling Mast w/ Hydranet Sails
- Genoa Sheet Track Leads Adjustable from the cockpit
- Electric Genoa Sheet Winches
- Electric Starboard Coachroof Winch
- Hydranet Asymmetric Spinnaker
- Hydranet Self Tack Jib
- Cockpit Windlass Control w/ Chain Counter
- Side Boarding Ladder
- Dark Naval Exterior Cockpit Cushions plus sunbathing mattress
- White Composite Steering Wheels
- Bow Thruster
- Ice Maker
- Washer Dryer
- Full Air Conditioning including Stem Cabin
- Pure Brow Carpet in Salon and Cabins
- 2 Aft Electric Toilets
- Rope Cutter
- B G Radar
- B G Auto Pilot Remote with wireless remote
- 12" Multifunction Screen in the cockpit under cockpit table.
- B G US cartography
- B G AIS
- Forward Scanner Sounder
- Fixed B G RS90 with handset near chart table
- Varnish Floorboards 3 Cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.