- Yacht Details Gulfstar 60
- Year 1982
- Location Warwick, RI, US
- Engines 1
- Last UpdatedOct 26, 2022
- Asking Price$298,000.00
Have a question about this yacht?
I must say I am quite attracted to this GULFSTAR 60. If I did not own a fifty foot cruising Jeanneau I would purchase this go anywhere, very comfortable cruiser.
So, let's schedule a visit to see for yourself and you will not be disappointed.
Glenn 401 855 4355
This could be one of the nicest Gulfstar 60's to reach the market in the past ten years. She has been refit in every way. New: faux teak on decks!, electric winches, in boom furling, sails, genset, wiring, canvas, bowthruster, electronics and chartplotters, Sstanding and running rigging, etc.
The Gulfstar 60 cutteris a fast, sea worthy yacht with comfortable accommodations featuring a 4 private stateroom/3 head layout and a large engine room with a Perkins 6-354 diesel engine.
Highly varnished joinery, virtually flawless teak and holly cabin soles and beadboard-style headliner complement the interior. The fully air conditioned interior is bright and airy with many opening hatches.
She is seriously for sale and after ten years of enjoyment owner wants offers.
- Make PERKINS
- Model PRISTINE CONDITION
- Fuel diesel
- Hours 2500
- Type Inboard
- Drive Type Direct
- Length Overall: 60 ft
- Cruising Speed: 7 kn
- Beam: 16.75 ft
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 250|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 300|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 300|gallon
- Cabins: 4
4 Cabin/3 head layout
The interior of this yacht is of the best fit and finish and has been exquisitely maintained..
- Varnished joinery
- Teak & holly cabin sole
- Beadboard-style headliner
- Fully air-conditioned and heat plus many opening hatches
- Excellent forepeak storage
- 2 x Mirror cabins forward with over/under berths
- Head w/Stall Shower
- Main Salon is amidship w/large U-settee and varnished teak table (P)
- Settee with storage below and coffee table (S)
- 2 x TV
- Stereo system
- Nav station aft of starboard settee w/chart table and built in nav instruments.
- Guest cabin w/pull out double berth and en suite head w/shower aft of Nav stat
- Galley is to Port
- Master aft w/Centerline queen berth, leather settee and en suite head w/shower
- Walk-thru, port
- 3 Burner propane stove w/oven
- Custom cold plate refrigeration & freezer w/both AC or DC compressors, twin vertical doors and top opening compartment
- 2 x Full height pantry lockers
- Stainless steel sink
- 12v fresh water pump
- Custom alcohol pushbutton dispenser. VERY SLICK.