A Sublime, Elegant, Powerful Sailboat
A true second home on the water, the Jeanneau Yachts 51 is an invitation to travel, a splendid setting for you to escape and to experience, in complete autonomy, unforgettable moments at sea.
Exceptional Comfort and Autonomy for Complete Serenity
Refined and elegant, the interior of the Jeanneau Yachts 51 shines in its style, as well as in its ergonomic design for longer cruises. Copious storage, a clever galley, a pantry, enabling you to install options such as a washing machine or a wine fridge, and especially, tanks and batteries for greater autonomy on board. Forward, the vast owner’s cabin, bathed in light, affords maximum comfort and copious storage. Guests are not left out, with a spacious guest cabin – or two, according to your options – located aft, with plenty of headroom.
Well-Balanced Exterior Living Spaces
On the exterior, the cockpit features multiple living areas, distributed for the various moments and activities on board. The sheets of the mainsail and genoa are led back to the helm, clear of passengers, who can enjoy relaxing on two comfortable sun loungers, located on either side of the companionway. At anchor, the cockpit accommodates six to eight people around a table, equipped with a refrigerated compartment, while a wide swim platform provides access to the sea or additional space to sunbathe.
- Length overall 15.38 m / 50’6″
- Hull length 14.98 m / 49’2″
- Hull Beam 4.7 m / 15’5″
- Displacement 14400 kg / 31747 Lbs
- Fuel capacity 240 l / 63 US gal
- Water capacity 640 l / 169 US gal
- Cabins 2 / 3
- Available Engines Standard : Yanmar 80CV / 59kW Sail Drive
- Option : Yanmar 110CV / 81kW Shaft Drive
- CE Category A12 / B14 / C16 / D16
- Guests: 6
- Sleeping Quarters: 3 Cabins
- Location: New England Charters