- Yacht Details Leopard 48
- Year 2013
- Location St Georges, , GD
- Engines 2
- Last UpdatedJan 27, 2023
- Asking Price$550,000.00
Have a question about this yacht?
Call or Text Message listing Broker Francis Shiman-Hackett at:
Owners Version, Fully loaded Leopard 48 - this is the one you have been looking for.
Never Chartered, No Storm damage - ever.
Hull Painted in immaculate flag blue Awlgrip.
Upgraded cruising Laminate sails, Screacher, symmetric and asymmetric cruising spinnakers make this already great performing model of catamaran the best performing example out there.
Full equipment including Genset (approx 350 hours!) Air Conditioning, Custom Cockpit upholstery, Powered Winches, Raymarine Electronics, Solar, Watermaker, and all systems kept to a very high standard. Highly detailed service and maintenance records included. 2021 Highfield 360 RIB tender and Yamaha 15hp outboard motor included.
This Owners version Leopard 48 has had two owners since new. It was shipped from the factory to the great lakes, where it spent the first part of its life in Fresh Water. It was then delivered down to the Gulf of Mexico where it has been cruised around Florida and the Bahamas in the winter seasons, and stored in a hurricane safe location in Georgia in summers. Sellers just completed their dream cruise through the Bahamas and Caribbean islands, and a life change now forces a sale.
Summer storage has been arranged at a high end marina in Grenada, including caretaking, regular maintenance, and cleaning.
The first buyer to see "Valerie" WILL buy her. Make your cruising dreams a reality now!
- Make Yanmar
- Model 4JH5E
- Fuel diesel
- Hours 1750
- Type Inboard
- Drive Type Sail
- Length Overall: 48.42 ft
- Beam: 25 ft
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 185|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 230|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 230|gallon
- Cabins: 3
S/V Valerie is an exceptional Leopard 48 not only is she the best maintained and upgraded example out there, but she is the only FRESH WATER leopard 48. This vessel spent the first 6 years of its life on the great lakes and it shows everywhere.
Then her current owner has meticulously maintined and upgraded systems while carefully cruising the boat.
This boat has:
Never hit by lightning
Never sailed without owner on-board
Never had any impact incident or insurance claim
No engine issues requiring repair
No rigging issues
No repairs to bottom keels
No damage to props
Come see her today and sail away!Equipment
The Leopard 48 "Valerie" has been continually upgraded and maintained to make her truly turn-key to cruise. She will be sold with all safety equipment, Galley equipment, tender, water toys, and right down to the linens so the new owner can quite literally step aboard and sail away!
Seller continues all ongoing maintenance and upgrades. She has just had fresh bottom paint (April 2022), Propspeed applied to Saildrives and Propellers.
Genset, both engines, and saildrives fully serviced April 2022.
All new cabin mattresses to be delivered for new owners.
- 2021 Highfield 360 Hypalon aluminum RIB with 15hp Yamaha outboard motor and custom chaps on tubes.
- 2 new inflatable stand up paddle boards
- Blue3 Nemo SNUBA gear for underwater exploration
- Yamaha underwater electric scooter
- Pepwave 5g 4x sim card high speed router allows high speed internet anywhere within approx 15 miles of land. Perfect for working from on board or just streaming shows, etc.
- Rainmain High output portable Watermaker (new in 2020)
- SeaBlaze 3 color Underwater Lights
Quick 1800W electric windlass mounted on deep anchor locker.
Custom anchor bridle
40kg (88lb) Rocna anchor (2019)
300' of G4 3/8" anchor chain
Secondary stainless steel plow anchor
Secondary anchor rode with chain and 200' of ropeElectronics
Full Raymarine Electronics including:
- 15" Raymarine HybridTouch chartplotter at Helm
- 12" Raymarine HybridTouch chartplotter at nav station
- Raymarine 16" digital radar dome on mast
- FLIR camera mounted on mast with feed to chartplotters (also eliminates any blind spots while docking)
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot
- Raymarine speed/depth wind
- Ray55 VHF radio with remote stations at nav and helm
- Wireless autopilot remote (allows you to steer and keep watch from forward cockpit!)
US Spec 110V/60hz and US wiring from new
50A shore power supply with 50A shore power cord.
Northern Lights 9kw Genset model M773LW3.3
Victron solar and AC charging system profesionally upgraded and installed in 2021
Including 3x Victron MPPT Solar controllers
3000w Victron Inverter/charger 2021
Victron Cerbo GX central charging/electrical management system
1250 Watts of solar power connected to Victron regulators
800AH AGM house batteries (2019)
Separate AGM engine and genset start batteries with automatic isolationComfort Systems
3 zone Dometic Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat
All 3 heads converted to Jabsco quiet electric Fresh Water flush
Vessel comes with a complete set of spare parts necessary to continue an extended cruise. Spare parts include:
- Yanmar alternators (2)
- Yanmar Starters (2)
- Vitrifrigo power supply
- Raymarine autopilot computer
- misc. watermaker supplies
- misc. pumps/switches/etc.
All rigging regularly inspected and upgraded as needed.
Atlantic Sails high performance Dyneema laminate tri-radial Mainsail, Jib, and Screecher.
Asymmetric spinnaker with sock
3 electric winches at helm - all sails and running rigging maintained and upgraded as needed.