49′ X-Yachts X4.9 2018 | ABIDE
Mystic, CT, United States
The X4⁹ offers a wealth of features enabling the crew easy handling in all conditions.
Whether on family sailing trips, long-distance blue water cruising or competitive sailing, the X4⁹ offers the best combination of everything X-Yachts has developed through over 40 years of design, engineering and construction of over 6,000 sailing yachts.
Like all X-Yachts, the X4⁹ utilizes vacuum infused epoxy lamination for strength with weight savings. This and many other innovative methods and materials provide the key to delivering a stiff, weatherly sailing yacht equal to all sea conditions.
|Fresh Water Tank|
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 3 cabins and saloon.
- Nordic oak interior.
Description of layout from forwards:
Fwd Owner’s Cabin:
- Queen size berth and en-suite with stall shower.
- Hanging locker, small seat, drawers.
- Dining table to port side/center storage bin, with u-shaped settee.
- Lockers on both sides main saloon, all labeled with contents.
- Stbd saloon seating with drawers beneath (labeled).
- Galley to port of companionway with good counter space, trash bin under sink, lockers and drawers.
- White Corian countertops.
- Fwd facing Nav. Table to stbd of companionway with main breaker panel with storage in table top as well as drawers.
Note: Main companionway on centerline (engine access by lifting steps).
- Fwd of stbd guest cabin is guest/day head.