Quality Yacht Service & New Boat Commissioning
To many people in the boat business this term is often an oxymoron, but at Bluenose Yacht Sales we are committed to providing service as a means of competitive differentiation. Whether you are looking for a seasonal maintenance program, total refit, or commissioning a new boat to your exact requirements, the BYS team has the experience and facilities to meet all of your needs.
Our service facility is run by David Resare, one of the best service providers in this region. David has decades of experience in managing, delivering and standing behind our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. Regardless of your type of boat or your requirements, Dave and his crew have the mechanical, electrical, rigging and technical systems skills to get the job done right.
Email or call us to receive a service quote
Dave will meet you at your boat for a detailed analysis and schedule your boat for timely service Or stop in our Portsmouth office to meet Dave directly.
Service & Warranty Request Form
- Full service new boat commissioning
- Full service of all types of gas and diesel engines.
- Seasonal commissioning/decommissioning
- Winter storage
- Shrink wrapping
- Scheduled maintenance programs
- 35-ton travel lift
- 25-ton crane available
- Fiberglass repairs and modifications
- Prep, painting, anti-fouling and varnish
- AWLGRIP finishing specialists
- Buffing, waxing and detailing
- Power washing
- Yacht maintenance programs
- Electronics systems design, provisioning & installation
- Complete rigging services
- Custom systems design, installation and maintenance
- Interior redesign, refit and repair
- On-site servicing via our mobile workshop trailer
I have been sailing the East Coast, Europe, and the Caribbean for the many decades. My experience started on Sunfish, off the beach in Rhode Island and graduated to 12 Meter’s in the mid 90’s. After refitting “FREEDOM” and racing in Cowes, England for the America’s Cup Jubilee in 2001, I moved to private charter boats and spent time learning systems and customer service.