Jeanneau 419 for Sale in New England
Jeanneau 409 / 419 Review
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 (2015-) Captain’s Report
Advanced gear and ideas can be found throughout this new 40-footer from Jeanneau.
Jeanneau tells us that the Sun Odyssey 409 represents the first of a new generation of Sun Odyssey sailboats. It’s at once a capable cruising boat and a club racing boat, as well. With this latest version, Jeanneau set out to up-grade virtually all important aspects of the boat where possible. She’s customizable, being available in two or three stateroom versions with one or two heads. Jeanneau is known for its advanced design and engineering of performance cruisers, while still careful to offer boats at a competitive price-point and this model is no exception.
- Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
- Bow thruster installed in a tunnel with dedicated batteries
- 2 leather-covered steering wheels with compasses at each steering position
- Folding cockpit table with storage, cup holders and stainless steel handrail
- Fine Teak interior laminated panels with solid wood trim around galley, companionway and cabinetry
- Forward owner’s cabin with central berth and storage
- Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage
- Saloon dining table with wood fiddles and removable pedestal legs
- L-galley to port with glass separator between galley counter and seating area