Jeanneau 419 for Sale in New England
ABOUT THE JEANNEAU 419
Jeanneau’s design philosophy is perfectly executed in the new Jeanneau 419. Above all a yacht must be elegant with sharp lines and fine details. The new Jeanneau 419 is not only elegant, but also built for speed. A modern hull with a hard chine and excellent stability makes the Jeanneau 419 a pleasure to sail.
Designed by Philippe Briand and the Jeanneau design team, the Jeanneau 419 has struck a cord with show goers from around the world to such an extent that Jeanneau’s production teams are scrambling to find ways to meet demand.
The Jeanneau 419 has an innovative deck plan and sleek styling:
- Mainsheet led back to each helm: integrated lines make for a clean and safe deck layout
- Flush hatches
- Easy access to the sea via a fold-down transom
- Completely re-designed sail plan choices can be ordered “à la carte”
- Furling mainsail
- Performance mainsail
- 106%* performance jib
- 140% performance genoa
- Self-tacking jib
- Code 0
The Jeanneau 419 has a contemporary interior design:
- Lots of light and ventilation from 8 hull ports and plenty of flush hatches and ports
- Latest generation of Alpi Teak finish and, matte varnish gives the woodwork a luxurious feel
- Contemporary LED lighting sets off the interior
- Forward visibility through specially-designed curved hatch
- Fully separate shower in aft head compartment
- Contemporary styling and high-end materials
The Jeanneau 419 is designed for personalization:
- Choice of traditional floorboard or a lighter flooring
- A palette of interior fabrics selected by our interior designers to adapt the interior to the taste of each client.
Price: Contact us to discuss customizing your Jeanneau 419
Jeanneau 409 / 419 Review
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 (2015-) Captain’s Report
Advanced gear and ideas can be found throughout this new 40-footer from Jeanneau.
Jeanneau tells us that the Sun Odyssey 409 represents the first of a new generation of Sun Odyssey sailboats. It’s at once a capable cruising boat and a club racing boat, as well. With this latest version, Jeanneau set out to up-grade virtually all important aspects of the boat where possible. She’s customizable, being available in two or three stateroom versions with one or two heads. Jeanneau is known for its advanced design and engineering of performance cruisers, while still careful to offer boats at a competitive price-point and this model is no exception.
- Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
- Bow thruster installed in a tunnel with dedicated batteries
- 2 leather-covered steering wheels with compasses at each steering position
- Folding cockpit table with storage, cup holders and stainless steel handrail
- Fine Teak interior laminated panels with solid wood trim around galley, companionway and cabinetry
- Forward owner’s cabin with central berth and storage
- Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage
- Saloon dining table with wood fiddles and removable pedestal legs
- L-galley to port with glass separator between galley counter and seating area