EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO WIN!
EXCESS Challenge virtual race offers you the chance to win a REAL EXCESS catamaran (worth €300.000) by drawing lots. If you are a seasoned sailor, a virtual sailing enthusiast, naturally curious about the nautical world or an aquatic summer idealist, register & tackle the virtual record of EXCESS Challenge! Be among the fastest to increase the odds of winning !
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once your entry is confirmed, you have the right to 3 record attempts between 11:00 am (GMT+1) on 19/01/2019 & 11:59 pm (GMT+1) on 31/08/2019.
Your best time will be taken into account to determine your final ranking !
A draw of ALL entrants will determine the winner of the first prize, an EXCESS catamaran; the most successful racers will be favoured over other entrants, as follows:
- The record winner will have his or her chance increased by 50%
- The second will have his or her chance increased by 20%
- The third will have his or her chance increased by 10%
- You also have the opportunity to play by team of 4 people to compete for the “team challenge”. This option will be offered to you as soon as your individual registration would have been validated.
PLAY TO WIN A CATAMARAN AND SOME CRUISES!
By joining the EXCESS Challenge race, take the helm to get:
- An EXCESS catamaran for the winner of the main draw*.
- A week’s charter of a catamaran for the winning crew in the crew record.
- And for all entrants (even those who do not cross the finishing line) a draw will determine the winner of a cabin for a week’s cruise for 2 people.
*The winner of the EXCESS catamaran will be drawn from all entrants for the singlehanded record. If the winner of the record does not win the catamaran, he or she will win a consolation prize (a cabin for a week’s cruise for 2 people.)
SAIL FROM BARCELONA TO CANNES !
In the EXCESS virtual challenge, sail from Barcelona to Cannes at the helm of your EXCESS catamaran.
After leaving the port of Barcelona, head for the Balearic Islands, rounding south of Menorca, and steer for the north of Sardinia.
After sailing between Corsica and Sardinia, pass east of the former before crossing the finishing line off the port of Cannes.