Call for Price
|Location||Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States|
Sailing World Boat of the Year 2013!
Every fine detail clearly affirms Dufour's ambition to fit an elegant clientele. The conflict between cruising and racing has been resolved! Dufour has proven that fast can be comfortable. The "P" truly stands for performance!
Designer: Felci Yacht Design
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
LOA: 36' 0''
Length of deck: 36' 0''
LWL: 39' 0''
Beam: 21' 0''
Maximum Draft: 9' 0''
Ballast: 4629.0 lbs
Displacement: 14109.0 lbs
Drive Type: SailDrive
Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Folding
Engine Power: 30hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 53 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 24 gal
Holding Tank Count: 1
Holding Tank Capacity: 12 gal
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Drive Type: Sail
The interior layout is designed and arranged for maximum comfort. The floors are Moabi laminate and the woodwork is real wood veneer in Moabi. Below decks is bright and airy, The fixed ports in the hull and the cabin sides let in lots of light.
Saloon cushions and mattress covers are washable.
There are two well appointed cabins and one head.
The settees are set to port and starboard and feature cushions with removable covers for easy care. They are long enough to serve as berths.
- Table with (2) removable leaves
- Bar built in to the saloon table
- (4) cabinets
- Storage under saloon table
- Top loading wine locker under the table
The galley is L-shaped and on the port side of the companionway.
- Corian counter tops with wooded fiddles
- S/S twin bowl sink with Corian cover.
- Below sink storage with door
- Hot/Cold water with single lever mixer tap
- Two burner gas cook top
- Refrigerator access via counter top
- Trash bin
- (2) closed cabinets
- Portable cutlery tray
- Mattress with removable cover
- Below bunk storage
- Cabinet storage
- (2) hanging lockers with shelves
- Double berth
- Mattress with removable cover
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Cabinet for storage
- Ventilation via a large vertical hatch in the cockpit
- Manual Sea toilet
- Sink with Corian top and cabinet
- Large Mirror
- Single lever mixer tap with shower head
Helmsman and cockpit seats feature non-slip surfaces.
- (2) removable cockpit lockers
- (2) steering wheels
- (2) Compasses
- Engine Control and Control Panel
- Gas locker
- BIB locker
- Cold water shower
- S/S swim ladder
- 15 functions with circuit breakers, voltmeter
- 12v sockets
- (1) isolator per batter set in aft port cabin
- Anodized aluminum mast with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Mast stepping on keel
- Rigging 9/10 fractional
- Boom is anodized aluminum fitted w/2 rapid reefers
- Standing Rigging
- Running Rigging
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.