|Type||Racers and Cruisers, Cruisers|
|Location||Huntington, New York, United States|
2017 Jeanneau 54 at a tremendous savings over a new boat. She is a 3 cabin, 3 head version of the Jeanneau 54 with crew quarters forward. This is a unique opportunity to get a lightly used boat at a huge discount. Some of her highlights include:
PRICE REDUCTION - Now asking only $495,000!
Keel Type: Fin Keel
Bridge Clearance: 78' 0''
LOA: 54' 0''
Length of deck: 59' 0''
LWL: 55' 0''
Beam: 17' 0''
Maximum Draft: 14' 0''
Ballast: 10979.0 lbs
Displacement: 37840.0 lbs
Drive Type: SailDrive
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
Engine Hours: 832
Engine Power: 80hp
Water Tanks: 2
Water Tank Capacity: 192 gal
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 127 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Plastic
Holding Tank Count: 4
Holding Tank Capacity: 100 gal
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Number of heads: 4
Drive Type: Sail
- 3 cabin 3 head layout
- Light Oak interior wood
- Galley on port side
- large dinette to starboard
- Captain/crew quarters forward with berths and head
Sails And Rigging
- Roller furling mainsail
- Roller furling genoa
- Facnor headsail furler
- US Spars deck stepped mast
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Harken 60 Self Tailing rewind electric primary winches
- Harken 46 Selft Tailing electric secondary winches
- Spinnaker halyard and asymmetrical spinnaker rigging
- (2) Raymarine ES97 Hybrid touchscreen 10" displays at each helm
- Raymarine 4kw digital radar dome on mast mount
- Platinum chart chip for GPS
- Raymarine autpilot with gyro compass wireless remote
- Raymarine i70 Repeater @ port helm
- Knotmeter, depthfinder, wind instrument
- Raymarine 60 VHF w/ remote mic @ helm
- Fusion MS-AV750 stereo system with Bose speakers
- Lifting TV in salon
- USB plugs @ chart table
- Onan 7.5kw generator
- Air conditioning - 4 zones
- Air conditioning in skippers cabin
- Bow thruster
- Extra fuel tank
- Extra water tank
- Folding cockpit table with wood leaves
- Retractable dinghy davits
- Folding transom - wireless remote control, large swim ladder, folding cushions
- Teak cockpit floor
- Fold up seats
- Removable side ladder at gates
- Outboard engine bracket
- Kato SS outboard crane
- Microwave oven
- Electronic safe in owners cabin
- Shoal draft - 5'9"
- Light oak wood interior
- Windlass control with chain counter at helm
- Fairleads on transom
- Courtesy lighting in cockpit
- Hood for stove top
- Dock water connection
- Inverter - 2000 watt
- Additional 60amp battery charger
- LED Lighting - interior exterior
- House batteries upgraded to gel
- Teak decking in sundeck area on foredeck
- Electric fresh water toilets
- Dodger, Bimini, Connector
- SS Handrails on dodger
- Inverter/Charger - 2800 watt
- Link Pro battery monitor
- Galvanic isolator
- (5) 12v cabin fans
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fresh saltwater washodwn pumps
- Wood rubrail on hull sides
- 12v refrigerator in cockpit table
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.