|Type||Cruisers, Sloop, Racers and Cruisers|
|Location||Huntington, New York, United States|
"Not Afraid" is the beautiful and spacious 3 cabin/3 head layout with a full skipper s cabin forward. Each of the 3 heads are electric flush fresh water toilets. She is equipped with an in mast furling mainsail and roller furling 109% Genoa, the Harken Rewind electric primary winches, and additional cockpit refrigerator. For extra comfort, the vessel comes equipped with a 7.5kw Generator and air-conditioning. On the aft deck she has the nicely designed Transom Terrace along with the new telescoping retractable davits.
Currently in route to Newport, RI. Available for inspection upon arrival. Please call to view!
LOA: 53' 0''
Length of deck: 59' 0''
LWL: 55' 0''
Beam: 17' 0''
Maximum Draft: 14' 0''
Ballast: 10979.0 lbs
Displacement: 37840.0 lbs
Drive Type: Direct
Engine Power: 110hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 50.72 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.64 gal
Number of heads: 3
Drive Type: Direct
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
- Air Conditioning 11V 60HZ when no genset (44000 BTU)
- AC Connection to Skipper s cabin
- Electronic safe in owner s cabin
- Second Single Berth Skipper
- 3 burner stove, grill and hood
- Electric fresh water flush marine toilet
- 12v cabin fans
- Microwave 110V
Deck Equipment And Features
- Folding cockpit table with wooden leaves
- Retractable dinghy davits (240lbs capacity)
- Electric folding aft terrace with wireless remote
- Large swim ladder
- Folding sun lounge cushions
- Removable ladders at side gate
- Outboard Engine Bracket
- Courtesy Lighting in cockpit
- Cockpit refrigeration
- Secondary windlass control with chain counter
- Dock water connection
- Complete custom canvas package
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Sundeck mattress Cadet grey Sunbrella
- Retractable bimini - Charcoal grey Sunbrella
- Teak battens in sundeck area
- Aft handrail on dodger
- Kato outboard lift
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- 12 dinghy and 15HP outboard
Navigational Equipment And Entertainment
- Raymarine i70 multifunction display
- Raymarine 4KW RD 418 18 radar on Kato SS mastmount
- Raymarine autopilot + spx30 core unit and gyrocompass
- Raymarine autopilot wireless smart remote
- Ray 60 VHF with remote mic at helm
- Raymarine ES97 GPS/plotter/MFD Touchscreen, bluetooth
Television in salon
- Television in starboard cabin
DVD/CD/MP3 Fusion Player and Bose 2.1 speaker system in salon
- Cockpit speakers
- Generator 7.5 KW 115V 60HZ
- 6x 120A/H gel batteries
- USB plugs at chart table
- Additional battery charger 60A
- LED navigational and anchoring lights
- Inverter 2000W
- Linkpro battery monitor
- Galvanic Isolator 110V protection (each)
Sails And Rigging
- In mast furling
- Roller furling genoa
- Fairleads on transom
- Running rigging for asymmetrical spinnaker with fitting
- 2 "rewind" electric genoa winches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.