|Type||Racers and Cruisers, Cruisers|
|Location||HILTON HEAD, South Carolina, United States|
This Jeanneau 54 is a little over a year old and she is in AS NEW condition. She has a unique Stars and Stripes Blue hull and is packed with every piece of cruising equipment you could dream of for easy and luxurious cruising. Custom canvas and fabulous cockpit cushioning make for outdoor living at its best.
She has just been launched, having had new bottom paint and is ready to cruise this spring.
Has Hull ID: Yes
Boat Hull ID: FR-SPBSR028F617
Designer: Philippe Briand
Tax Status: Paid
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
Bridge Clearance: 73' 0''
Range: 10' 0''
LOA: 53' 0''
Length of deck: 59' 0''
LWL: 55' 0''
Beam: 17' 0''
Cabin Headroom: 10' 0''
Maximum Draft: 14' 0''
Minimum Draft: 5' 9''
Dry Weight: 37840.0 lbs
Ballast: 10979.0 lbs
Displacement: 39000.0 lbs
Electrical Circuit: 12 V
Drive Type: Other
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
Engine Power: 110hp
Engine Location: Port
Water Tanks: 2
Water Tank Capacity: 192 gal
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 62 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Plastic
Holding Tank Count: 3
Holding Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Drive Type: Other
Maximum number of passengers: 15
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Windlass Type: Electric
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
THREE CABIN LAYOUT AND FINISHED SKIPPERS CABIN FORWARD W/ HEAD ALPI TEAK W/ LIGHT OAK SOLE IS THE WOOD FINISH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE INTERIOR
UPHOLSTERY- MAIN SALON IS ALCANTARA SEA SAND W/ UP-GRADED FOAM IN THE SALON CUSTOM MADE TABLE IN THE MAIN SALON WITH LEAVES THAT FOLD ON TOP AND STILL CONVERT TO A DOUBLE BERTH INNERSPRING MATTRESS IN FORWARD OWNER S CABIN HEADBOARDS AND FOOTBOARDS IN SLEEPING CABINS ARE FINISHED OFF WITH LINEN FABRIC PACKAGE
US COAST GUARD PACKAGE
FENDERS AND DOCK LINES
GPS 406 EPIRB
WINSLOW 6 MAN OFF SHORE LIFERAFT
- Yanmar 100hp Shaft Drive.
- Shoal Draft, wing keel 5'9".
- 3 Cabins/3 Electric heads.
- Owners Cabin forward.
- Inner sprung mattress for owners cabin
- 2 Aft Cabins.
- Skipper Cabin instead of sail locker.
- Interior finished in Alpi teak.
- Bow thruster.
- Led Navigation Lights.
- 2 Harken Rewind electric halyard winches.
- Second windlass control and chain counter at helm.
- Courtesy lighting in cockpit.
- 7.5 KW Generator
- Spectra Catalina water maker.
- 110 Volt Microwave.
- Additional freezer unit under galley floor.
- Ice Maker in cockpit.
- Washer dryer.
- Airconditioning throughout including skipper cabin.
- Electronic safe.
- Extra fuel tank.
- 300' of chain and 55lbs Delta anchor.
- Dock water connection.
- DVD/CD/MP3 Fusion Radio with Bose speakers.
- 2000 watt Inverter.
- USB plugs at chart table.
- Additional battery charger 60amp.
- House battery bank upgraded to 6x120amp/hour Gel batteries.
- Hood for stove.
- Upholstery in Alcantara Sea Sand color.
- Terrace Pack - Electric folding aft terrace in teak. - Wireless remote control to open and close terrace. - Large comfortable swim ladder. - Folding sun lounger cushions in Sunbrella, Cadet Grey. - Teak cockpit floor.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Leather handles for forward cabin.
- Upholstered sofa skirting in main saloon.
- Upholstered headboard in VIP cabin.
- Upholstered bed skirting in VIP cabin.
- Electronics - Raymarine autopilot. - 2x Raymarine i70 multi funtion displays - Raymarine Chartplotters at each helm station. - Raymarine 4KW HD Radar. - Raymarine 260 VHF with AIS and remote mic at helm.
- Self tacking JIB in X-grid mylar taffetta.
- In-mast furling mainsail.
- Extra halyard for genoa or spinnaker.
- Fold-up helm seats.
- Retractable dinghy davits.
- Outboard bracket.
- Rubrail with stainless steel capping.
- Electric anchor wash-down pump.
- AWL grip in stars and stripes Blue finished with clear coat for durability.
- Custom Canvas - Cockpit dodger. - Bimini with Led lighting. - Cockpit cushions with rolled back rests. - Cushions for fold-up helm seats. - Forward sundeck cushion.
- TV in saloon with masthead antenna.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Coast guard safety package.
- Life raft.
- First aid kit.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Dingy and outboard.
- Rod holders.
- Stainless bow protector.
- Rail mount for Paddle board.
- Engine spares.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.