|Type||Racers, Cruisers, Racers and Cruisers|
|Location||Willsboro, New York, United States|
Clean, low usage
3 CABIN - 2 HEAD
LAKE CHAMPLAIN IS A NAVIGABLE WATERWAY CONNECTED TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND THE GREAT LAKES
Model: 455 Grand Large
Keel Type: Other
LOA: 47' 0''
Beam: 15' 0''
Maximum Draft: 12' 0''
Ballast: 6614.0 lbs
Displacement: 22985.0 lbs
Drive Type: SailDrive
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Folding
Engine Power: 75hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 140 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 66 gal
Number of heads: 2
Drive Type: Sail
Ownership/Use - Fresh Water Only
- Current owner is 2nd
- Boat has only been in FRESH WATER - Lake Champlain - a navigable waterway connected to the Hudson River, The St. Lawrence River and the Great Lakes
- Reason for selling: Owner is looking forward to purchasing his next boat
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
- Dual Helm w/Leather wrapped steering wheels
- Large Cockpit Table
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Four Total deck fillers, two for water, one for fuel, one for waste
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two, three-rope clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 46 ST HARKEN halyard winches on coachroof, 1 port/ 1 ELECTRIC starboard.
- Two x 53 ST HARKEN genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- Volvo 75 hp Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Four-Blade Folding propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- 110 volt AC w/shore power cord
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 5 AGM Batteries - 2016
- Switch for each battery.
- 2 X 135 watt solar panels w/Blue Sky controller (2010)
- LED mast, deck, nav lighting
- Raymarine Electronics Suite
- ST60+ Speed, Depth, Wind, Autopilot ST 6002, GPS/Chartplotter E80 w/chip for Lake Champlain
- VHF w/Remote Mike at cockpit
- LED Lighting
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- 3-burner propane stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- 12V electric Refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Sea Water Pump
- Conventional Main w/battens
- 140% Furling Genoa
- North AP2 Cruising Spinnaker (2011)
- 1033 square feet total
- I : 51.17 ft
J : 18.17 ft
P : 46.50 ft
E : 16.33 ft
- Doyle Lazy Bag (2018)
- 3/4 Enclosure (2017) w/new windows (2018)
- Custom Cockpit Cushions (2018)
- Bruce 66lb w/150' chain
- Fire Extinguishers
- Life Jackets
- Life Ring
- Dock Lines
- Boat Hook
- 2010 Mercury 10' Rigid Floor Dinghy
- 2009 Mercury 5HP outboard
- 2017 Fairclough Winter Cover
- Epoxy Barrier Coat
- Micron CSC Antifouling
- 2017 Steel Storage Cradle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.