Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
|Location||United States, United States, Cataumet|
Spotlessly clean and well kept.
The Hunter 33 features incredible cruising comfort including two spacious private cabins in only 33 feet.
This example is very well equipped including solar panels to keep batteries charged all of the time. Some highlights of her extensive equipment include:
Bimini top for shade in the cockpit
Her Shoal Draft keel allows access to shallow harbors for a quiet night on the hook.
She has everything you need to step aboard and cruise immediately.
Keel Type: Fin
Bridge Clearance: 0' 0''
LOA: 33' 6''
Length of deck: 0' 0''
LWL: 29' 5''
Beam: 11' 6''
Cabin Headroom: 6' 4''
Maximum Draft: 4' 6''
Minimum Draft: 0' 0''
Dry Weight: 11016.0 lbs
Ballast: 3459.0 lbs
Water Tank Capacity: 50 gal
Fuel Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Holding Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Windlass Type: Electric Windlass
Hull Warranty: None
Hull Shape: Monohull
Seller name: Francis Shiman-Hackett
Office: Bluenose Yacht Sales & Quality Brokerage - Boston
Listing Type: Central/Exclusive
Co-op Type: Available for Co-Brokerage
Listing Title : Spotlessly clean
Manufacturer Provided Description
Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck of the Hunter 33 features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The Hunter 33 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galleyonboard the Hunter 33 includes a Corian countertop, two-burner gimballed propane stove with oven, refrigeraton, microwave, and deep sink. The Hunter 33's salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table and a navigation station. An easy-maintenance fiberglass head wraps up the outstanding Hunter 33 package.
- Cockpit Storage Lockers
- Flexteek Cockpit Seats
- Halyard Stowage Wells
- Hinging Helmsman Seat
- Integral Cockpit Grab Rail and Fold Out Table
- Integrated Wheel Console Including: Lewmar Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard
- Walk-Through Transom
- 29 hp Volvo Engine with Saildrive and 2 bladed prop
- AC/DC Switch Panel
- Shore Battery Charger 30 Amp
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms
- Dockside Power w/Cord
- 12V Battery Switches
- 110V Electrical System
- Electric Automatic Bilge Pump
- 50 Gallon (189 L) Fresh Water Capacity
- 25 Gallon (95 L) Fuel capacity
- 5 Gallon (19 L) Water Heater
- 25 Gallon (95 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water System
- Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin
- Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste
- Anodized B&R Rig - Selden
- Boom Vang
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover
- Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars
- Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit
- Furlex Jib Furling System
- Mainsheet on Arch
- (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers and Organizers
- Anchor Roller
- Anchor Well w/Space for Windlass
- Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft
- Solid FRP Bottom & Structural Grid Reinforcement
- Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline
- Dorade Vent
- Double Lifelines w/3 Gates
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Keel: Antimonious Lead, Shoal Draft
- Maxguard UV-Inhibited Gelcoat
- Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats
- Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder
- Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint
- Accordian Window Shades
- Air Conditioning
- Arch-Mounted Bimini - Blue
- Arch-Mounted Mainsheet Traveler
- Cockpit Cushions
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- High Bilgewater Alarm & Pump
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower
- In-Mast Furling System w/Rigid Vang
- Microwave Oven
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder w/Alarm
- Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter w/Log
- Raymarine 4000 Autopilot
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Refrigeration: Front Opening
- Stereo w/CD Player
- VHF w/DSC & Stainless Steel Antenna
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 3579 lb
Max Draft: 4.50 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.