Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
|Location||Mystic, Connecticut, United States|
We re Pleased To Offer Eclipse - A Remarkable Value In The 50' Range
She's A One Owner, Extremely Well Equipped, Comfortable Capable Performance Cruiser - Marina Maintained Seasonally Sailed In New England Waters. Absence Of Wear Tear Is Notable Engine Hours Extremely Low - Especially When Compared To Her Southern Counterparts
A Furling Gennaker, Feathering Prop 44 Feet Of Waterline Is Guaranteed To Keep The Sailing Fast Fun
Call For An Appointment
This One's A Pleasure To Show Won't Last Long!
Keel Type: Winged Keel
LOA: 60' 0''
LWL: 53' 0''
Beam: 23' 0''
Cabin Headroom: 15' 0''
Maximum Draft: 11' 0''
Dry Weight: 32800.0 lbs
Ballast: 12550.0 lbs
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 200 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 150 gal
Holding Tank Count: 1
Holding Tank Capacity: 52 gal
Number of heads: 2
Prestige Yacht Sales Exclusively Offers This Boat To YBAA Members, Contracting With YBAA Agreements Forms. A 50/50 Arrangement Shouldn't Be Assumed Until The Extent Of The Buyer's Broker Involvement Is Established.
Eclipse Features The Popular 3 Stateroom Arrangement With Comfortable Accommodation For Six - Or For Nine In A Pinch.
Forward, The Spacious Master Stateroom Boasts A Full, Double Island Bed w/ Innerspring Mattress Private En-suite Head Compartment w/ Separate Shower. There s Suitable Headroom, Hanging Lockers, Drawer Storage, Shelve Space, Dressing Settee Opening Hatches.
The Main Salon Is Plush With Furniture Quality Wood Work, Nautical Fabrics All Highlighted By Pleasant Natural Lighting. The U Dinette Seats The Whole Family Easily Converts To Bedding. The Opposite Settee Is Inviting Full In Length. A Proper Forward Facing Nav Station Is Home To Onboard Electrical Controls, A Generous Chart Desk Secure, Padded Offshore Nav Chair. You'll Appreciate An Abundance Of Headroom As A Whole, There's A Rich Yacht Feel - More So Than Found On Today's Production Models.
Finally Aft, The Double Aft Cabins Are Similar Both Designed With Generous Queen Size Berths. They Feature Standing Headroom, Dressing Settees, Ample Locker Space, Shelving, Opening Ports Hatches - The Port Cabin Having Alternate Private Access To The Main Head A
- 3 Zone Reverse Cycle Heat / Air
- Built-In Combination Washer / Dryer
- Ocean-Air Hatch Screen Shade Systems
- Memory Foam Innerspring Mattresses
- Durable Everware Cabin Sole
- Bose Theater Sound System Bulkhead Flat Panel TV
- Cabin Lighting w/ Wall Switches Dimmers
- Hardwood Ceiling Handrails
- Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers
- Wet Locker
The Focal Point Of The Salon Is The "Best In Class" Galley That Stylishly Combines Corian Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances Polished Fixtures. Additionally, There's Plenty Of Counter Storage Space Along With An Island At The Companionway Fitted With A Deep Freezer.
- Double Polished Stainless Sinks w/Cutting Board
- Corian Countertops w/ Clear Acrylic Backsplash
- Front Opening Stainless Refrigerator
- Counter Top Opening Freezer
- Recessed Microwave
- 3 Burner Gimballed Propane Stove w/Oven Broiler
- Range Hood w/Light Fan
- Draining Dish Storage Cabinet
- Drawers - Shelving - Storage Cabinets
- Waste Locker
Sails / Rigging
In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail Smaller Profile Genoa Provide Simplicity An Easily Balanced Rig For Shorthanded Sailing To All Points Under All Conditions. All Running Rigging Is Led Aft To The Safety Of The Cockpit. Eclipse Is Outfitted For Both Performance Ease Of Sail.
- ICW Friendly 63' 9" Air Draft
- Quality Selden In-Mast Mainsail Furling System
- Mainsail w/ Vertical Battens
- Roller Furling Jib w/ UV Protection
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker Fitted To Selden Furler
- Electric Primary #54 Winches
- Additional #54 ST Secondary Winches
- 2 Companionway Rigging Winches (1 Electric)
- Full Array Line Stoppers Organizers
- Arch Mounted Harken Traveler - Double Ended Mainsheet
- Solid Boom Vang
- Windex Wind Indicator
Hull / Decks
Glen Henderson Design Featuring A Narrow Bow Broad Stern To Minimize Drag Lengthen Waterline Under Sail.
- Bow Thruster
- Kevlar Hull Reinforcement
- Structural Grid Reinforcement
- Shoal Wing Keel Balanced Rudder
Decks Are Easily Navigated w/ Stainless Handrails Forward
- Bow Sail Locker w/ Watertight Bulkhead
- Diamond Non-Skid
- Dorade Vents (2)
- Full Wrap Rubrail w/ Stainless Insert
- 10 Ports Opening w/Screens'
- 9 Opening Deck Hatches
- 8 Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats
- Double Lifelines w/ Gates "The Foldaway" Stainless Steel Gate Ladder
Spacious Comfortable Cockpit Is Not Overwhelming. Twin Helms Put The Primary Secondary Winches Right At The Wheels - Leaving Cockpit Guests, If Desired, Free Of Sail Handling. Substantial Stainless Steel Arch Stages The Large Bimini, Mainsheet Traveler Support For The Tall Davit System.
- Spacious "T" Shaped Cockpit w/ Walk Thru Transom
- Swim Platform w/Telescoping Boarding Ladder
- Stern Rail Seating
- Full Dodger Bimini w/ Connector Filler
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Cockpit Table w/ 2 Drop Leaves Center Storage Bin
- Twin Helms w/ Danforth Compasses - Leather Wrapped Wheels
- Remote Windlass Control At Helm
- Single Lever Engine Control
- Two Cockpit Settee Lockers
- Helm Seat Lockers
- Transom Locker w/ Large Double Hatches For Access
- H C Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Lighting Speakers
- Double Tank Propane Storage Locker
- Maintenance Free Flexteak - Cockpit Settees Transom
- Cockpit Manual Bilge Pump
Electronics / Navigation
Complete Raymarine Instrument System Networks Seamlessly Sharing Information Functions Across Components
- E-120 Color Chartplotter/GPS - Pivoting Pod Mounted
- E-80 Color Chartplotter Below at Nav Station
- Radar - 24 Mile- 2kw
- Autopilot ST7001
- AIS Transponder - Vespar X8000
- Magnetic Compasses At Both Helms
- VHF Radio w/ Full Function Remote Mi
- Dual ST-60 TriData Repeaters
- ST-60 Wind Direction Wind Speed
Mechanical / Systems
Systems Are Comprised Of Brand Name, Marine Proven Components - Installed To ABYC Specs
- Optional Yanmar 4JH4-HTE - 110hp Turbo Diesel - Effortless Power
- Low Engine Hours - 300 +/-
- AB Marine Feathering 4 Blade Variprop - Original Fixed 3 Blade Conveys
- I-5600 Engine Monitor At Helm
- Tank Level Gauges for Water / Waste
- Fuel Tank Gage
- Fresh Water Washdown
- 11 Gal Hot Water Heater
- Dockside Water Inlet
- Holding Tank Macerators
- Smoke C/O Detectors
- Fuel: 150 Gal
- Water: 200 Gal
- Holding: 52 Gal
The Electrical System Is Designed As A Complete, Integrated Set Up With Easily Managed Shore, Generator or Inverted Power - Dockside or Underway.
AC Shore Power
- 50 Amp Shore Power w/ Cord
- AC Volt Amp Meters
- Next Generation 5.5 kw w/ Sound Shield - 30 Hours (Installed - 2013)
- 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger w/ Xantrex Link 1000 Battery Monitor
- Simplistic Generator / Shore Power Lockout Switching
- Multiple Outlets - GFI Protected
DC Battery System
- DC Volt Amp Meters
- 3 - 8D House Batteries
- 1 - Group 31 Starting Battery
- 1 - Group 24 Generator Starting Battery
- Battery Parallel Selector Switch
- 12 Volt Cabin Lighting w/ Bulkhead Switches Dimming
- Cabin Reading Lights
- 100 Amp Alternator w/ Smart Regulator
- 12V DC Outlets
Eclipse Is Full Equipped Turn Key - Included Are These Extras
- RIB Inflatable 5hp Lehrs Propane Outboard
- Fairclough Custom Canvas Winter Cover
- Ronca #40 - 88lb Self Righting Plow Anchor w/ Chain Rode
- Fortress #37 Anchor w/ Chain Rode
- Life Sling
- Edson Outboard Stern Rail Mount
- Misc. Handling Gear
- Misc. Safety Gear
Upon its introduction, the H-49 was awarded Cruising World's "Boat of the Year" As Best Full Size Cruiser. Comments from the judges include:
- "Solid at sea and devilish in the details
- "I was just so impressed with the sail handling and the rig options.
- The general quality of the build is a cut above."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.