|Type||Cruisers, Racers and Cruisers|
|Location||Huntington, New York, United States|
The Beneteau 49 represents an era of truly exceptional Beneteau sailing yachts. The profile and look of the hull and deck, designed by Berret/Racoupeau, were modernized while retaining the major assets that have made Beneteau yachts admired for decades. Below decks, Nauta drew strikingly beautiful lines combined with brilliant woodwork, and superb materials to bring the Beneteau 49 to a fresh level of interior luxury.
WHITE CAPS is a two owner Beneteau 49. She has been outfitted with the best equipment and maintained with an open check book. Anything she needs, she gets. She has the usual equipment including full electronics, canvas, electric winches, generator, air conditioning, bow thruster and more. In addition, she has nice upgrades such as Kato Voyager dinghy davits custom painted to match the hull, new dinghy 9.9hp 4 stroke outboard, KVH Tracvision satellite TV, upgraded inverter, full linens and interior "soft goods" and more.
This is an opportunity to own a very clean, extremely well equipped Beneteau 49 at an attractive price.
Keel Type: Fin Keel
LOA: 49' 0''
LWL: 51' 0''
Beam: 23' 0''
Maximum Draft: 15' 0''
Dry Weight: 27915.0 lbs
Drive Type: Direct
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
Engine Hours: 485
Engine Power: 76hp
Water Tanks: 2
Water Tank Capacity: 75 gal
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 63 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Plastic
Holding Tank Count: 2
Holding Tank Capacity: 22 gal
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Number of heads: 2
Drive Type: Direct
The Beneteau 49 is a three cabin layout with a large owner's stateroom forward with a queen sized island berth, sitting table, hanging locker, drawers and an en-suite head with separate stall shower.
Her main salon offers a spacious open layout. To port is a large dining area with a U shaped dinette with a large table that can easily accommodate 8. To starboard is a straight settee with folding armrest. Just aft of the starboard settee is the forward facing navigation station which provides a large nav table with storage and all of the electric panels and serves as the nerve center for all electrical and navigation equipment.
Aft of the nav station is the guest head with electric toilet and separate shower stall. This head is accessible from two doors. One from the salon adjacent to the companionway (makes for a great "wet locker" as you come down the companionway with wet gear) and a second from the starboard aft guest cabin.
To port is the large galley that offers excellent refrigeration, storage, double sinks, propane stove with oven broiler and microwave oven. The storage space in the galley rivals much larger boats.
The aft part of the Beneteau 49 is split into two large aft cabins port starboard. Each can easily accommodate two adults in comfort.
Sails And Rigging
- US Spars double spreader deck stepped roller furling mast
- Profurl genoa roller furler
- Lewmar 65 Electric self-tailing primary winches
- Lewmar 46 Electric self-tailing halyard winch port cabin top
- Lewmar 46 self-tailing halyard winch starboard cabin top
- Rigid boom vang
- Spinlock halyard stoppers
- Upgraded outhaul car for furling mainsail
- Neil Pryde roller furling mainsail with vertical battens - new 2016
- Neil Pryde 140% roller furling genoa with sun cover foam luff
- Additional Neil Pryde roller furling mainsail with vertical battens - new, never used
- Spinnaker halyard, blocks, sheets, etc.
- Raymarine E120 Color 12" Chartplotter Radar in swivel mount @ helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (knotmeter, depthfinder, log) @ port helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument @ port helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument @ starboard helm
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot @ starboard helm
- Raymarine S100 wireless remote autopilot control
- Icom IC-422 VHF radio @ nav station
- Icom remote Ram Mic @ starboard helm
- Raymarine E85001 Seatalk interface box @ nav station for laptop connection
- Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with salon cockpit speakers remote control
- Insignia flat screen TV mounted on bulkhead with both masthead antenna Satellite TV
- KVH M1 Tracvision satellite television
- Yanmar 76hp 4JH3TE FWC diesel engine - 485 hours
- Westerbeke 8kw generator - 1073 hours
- Reverse cycle heat air conditioning - two units 28K BTU total
- Xantrex Freedom SW 3102 Inverter/Battery Charger
- Xantrex remote battery monitoring panel
- VDO panel with voltage, amperage, water fuel displays
- Dripless stuffing box
- Lewmar Bow Thruster
- 12 volt house system with breaker panel indicator lights
- Four (4) 4D house batteries, One (1) Group 27 engine starting battery, One (1) Group 27 generator battery, One (1) Group 27 bow thruster battery
- All batteries are Lifeline AGM
- 110 volt panel with breaker panel indicator lights
- Two (2) 110 volt/30 amp shore power inlets cords - One house One Air Conditioning
- 110 volt control panel for Air Conditioning
- 110 volt control panel for house system
- 110 volt panel for generator shorepower with transfer switches
- 110 volt outlets throughout
- Electric bilge pump
- Upgraded LED 12 volt lighting throughout including courtesy lights and under cabinet lighting
The Beneteau 49 offers a large L shaped galley to port featuring:
- 12v Vitrofrigo refrigeration - standup, front opening refrigerator with freezer compartment
- 12v Vitrofrigo top loading freezer compartment
- Remote thermostat displays for both compartments
- Three (3) burner propane stove with oven broiler
- Tappan Microwave oven
- Double SS sinks with hot cold pressure water
- Seagull water filter with separate custom faucet for drinking water
- Excellent storage in cabinets, drawers compartments
WHITE CAPS has been highly optimized by her knowledgeable owner. Here is a list of Beneteau equipment and "extras" that are included with the boat:
- Westerbeke 8kw generator
- 3 blade Max Prop feathering propeller
- Air Conditioning - reverse cycle heat air conditioning - two units 18k BTU 10k BTU
- Dodger, Bimini Connector - Navy blue Sunbrealla. Upgrade 1 1/4" stainless steel frame
- Custom handrails on dodger with leather wrap
- Wheel table covers -Navy blue Sunbrella
- KVH M1 Tracvision satellite tv system. Antenna mounted on custom mast at transom
- Kato "Voyager" dinghy davits with custom awlgrip paint to match the hull
- Highlander hard bottom inflatable dinghy with 9.9hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard motor
- Edson outboard mount on sternrail
- Outboard engine lift
- Electric anchor windlass
- Electric primary cabin top winches
- Bow thruster - Lewmar with upgraded joystick remote control
- Double stainless steel bow roller
- Large forward storage locker aft of anchor locker
- Custom canvas winter cover
- Leather wrapped steering wheels
- Teak inlay on cockpit seats
- Custom cockpit cushions with backrests
- Opening/step transom
- Hot cold cockpit shower
- Cockpit speakers
- Bad Boy Extreme Wifi booster antenna
- TV Antenna @ Masthead
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
- Custom bedding for owner's stateroom starboard aft cabin
- Inner spring mattresses in aft cabins from Beneteau
- Custom pillow top mattress in owner's stateroom
- Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilets in both heads
- Macerator pumps on both heads
- Custom non slip treads on companionway steps
- Fire extinguishers
- Docklines fenders
- 45lbs. Delta anchor with chain anchor rode
- Lifejackets, flares, boat hook, Lifesliing, first aid kit, bell, air horn
WHITE CAPS is a unique opportunity to own a very popular Beneteau model at a huge savings over the cost of a new boat. She shows extremely well. Her owner has spared no expense in her outfitting, maintenance or upgrades. If she needs something, she gets it. If the owner wants to add something, it is added. Please contact us to inspect this outstanding 3 cabin Beneteau 49.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.