Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 53
|Location||Old Saybrook, Connecticut, United States|
WE'RE PLEASE TO OFFER THIS EXCEPTIONAL, WELL EQUIPPED, ONE OWNER BAVARIA 36.
BUILT TO VERY HIGH EUROPEAN STANDARDS, SHE'S METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND IN REMARKABLE CONDITION - REFLECTING HER SEASONAL USE AND LOW HOURS
HER FURLING MAST AND UPGRADED RIGGING MAKES FOR EASY , SHORTHANDED SAILING
LOA: 42' 0''
LWL: 40' 0''
Beam: 21' 0''
Maximum Draft: 6' 0''
Ballast: 3300.0 lbs
Displacement: 12100.0 lbs
Number of heads: 1
Beautifully finished, Double Private Cabin Layout is crafted with select African mahogany hardwood creating a true yacht-like feel. It s complemented with a durable, maintenance free composite cabin sole featuring a teak and holly appearance. The interior is in as new condition.
Starting at the bow, the Forward Stateroom has a large V-berth, his and hers hanging lockers on either side. Eight pocket lockers, similar to the ones in the salon are built into the upper hull sides conveniently organize all sorts of personal gear. Additionally there's a dressing settee.
The Main Salon features port starboard, full length comfortable settees on either side of a beautifully finished centerline table with folding leaf. The settees double as single bunks. A series of pocket lockers are fitted on either side reducing the usual cabin clutter. There s supplemental storage behind and under the settees.
A full Nav Station with chart desk and locker below is designed with additional storage under the seat and pocket locker above.
The generous Head Compartment is opposite of the galley. It's arranged with a sink/vanity, shower, marine head mirror - as well as standing headroom, large wet locker and a molded seat over the toilet. A waterproof door protects the storage space under the sink.
Accessed past the galley to port is the Aft Cabin featuring standing headroom and a large double berth. It's further complemented with a large hanging locker, long storage shelf, overhead pocket lockers plus opening ports.
L-Shaped Galley is conveniently set aft of the dinette. Features include a double stainless sink, top-loading refrigerated ice box and gimbaled stove with oven. There's plenty of counter, cupboard drawer storage space. A large locker houses a waste basket w/ auto-closing lid.
- Air Conditioning Heat
- 4 Opening Hatches w/ Roller Blinds Screens
- 6 Opening Side Ports w/ Screens Curtains
- Great Light Ventilation Throughout
- Teak Full Length Grab Rails
- Reading Ceiling Lamps - Throughout
- Cabin Fans
- Cushions Are Meticulously Stored For The Winter In Excellent Condition
- Complete Galleyware Selection Bedding Convey
Hull And Decks
White hull w/ blue accent is cored for strength above the waterline with solid lay-up below that includes Kevlar reinforcement forward for collision protection. An offshore proven, formidable fiberglass grid is bonded inside the hull providing additional structure and a foundation for securing bulkheads, standing rigging, engine and systems. Six opening portlights brighten the interior while accenting the vessel's classic lines. The T-shaped cockpit is functionally designed with winches fore and aft. Molded steering pedestal houses engine panel, helm navigation instruments and table with double leafs. Aft, through a walk-thru transom, a swim platform offers easy dock or dinghy level access to the cockpit.
- Favorable Shoal Keel - 5'1"
- Aluminum Toe Rail
- Double Lifelines (New) w/ Gates
- 6 Deck Cleats
- Leather Wrapped Wheel
- Teak Cockpit Sole Settees
- Cockpit Shower
- Coachroof Handrails
Sails And Rigging
All running rigging is led aft to cockpit where a full array of line clutches assist in short handing. The Mainsail trims from the center of the boom onto a traveler located just forward of the companionway.
- Furling Selden Mast / Mainsail
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Inboard Sheeting w/ Cars Adjusted Aft
- 6 Self Tailing Winches - 4 Cockpit 2 Coach Roof
- Solid Boom Vang
- Running Rigging Replaced Or Upgraded As Needed
Electronics And Navigation
Raymarine Electronics Package At Helm Nav Station Below. Integrated SeaTalk Capabilities Share Data, Navigational Information Functions
- Pedestal Mounter Compass
- VHF Radio
- Raymarine Instruments
- ST60 - Depth Knot Meter
- ST60 - AWI / WSI Wind Meter
- Autohelm 4000+
- Raymarine RL70 Chartplotter w/ Repeater At Nav Station
Mechanical And Systems
Engine compartment is spacious, clean, the systems are well organized and in working order.
- Volvo Penta 29 HP Diesel / Sail Drive
- Routine Sail Drive Hull Diaphragm Replacement - To Be Completed By Seller
- Single Lever Throttle / Shifter
- 3 Blade Folding Prop
- Marine Head w/ Holding Tank - Deck and Overboard Discharge
- Manual Electric Bilge Pumps
- Water - 80 Gal
- Diesel - 40 Gal
- Holding - 18 Gal
AC - Shore Power
- 30 Amp Dock Service
- 2 Shore Power Cords
- AC Breaker Panel w/ Volt Meter
- Galvanic Isolator
DC - Systems Power
- DC Breaker Panel w/ Volt Meter
- 2 Battery Banks - Starter Battery / House Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Dodger / Bimini / Connector
- Kayak w/ Custom Deck Brackets
- Additional Fortress Anchor
- Full Assortment Of Cleaning Maintenance Supplies
- Additional Miscellaneous Hardware Parts
- Dock Steps Todd Fiberglass Corner Dock Box
- Additional Fenders
- Misc. Handling Gear
- Misc. Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.