|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, United States|
EXTREMELY CLEAN ONE Owner Hunter 466
Has Hull ID: Yes
Boat Hull ID: HUN46311K304
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Keel Type: Fin Keel
Bridge Clearance: 64' 0''
LOA: 47' 0''
LWL: 47' 0''
Beam: 14' 0''
Cabin Headroom: 12' 0''
Maximum Draft: 11' 0''
Dry Weight: 26180.0 lbs
Ballast: 9680.0 lbs
Displacement: 26180.0 lbs
Engine Power: 76hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 200 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 100 gal
Holding Tank Count: 1
Holding Tank Capacity: 50 gal
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Windlass Type: Electric
If stepping aboard "Fine-A-Lee" from the stern you are greeted by a large comfortable swim platform with easy access steps leading into the cockpit. The cockpit is large and uncluttered with all lines and sheets lead to the coach roof thru sheet shoppers to the appropriate winches. Side decks are wide and uncluttered making working on the foredeck safe and easy. To provide for easy anchoring are built in anchor rollers with a large anchor locker and windlass.
Your entrance below deck is provided by a well protected companionway leading to a set of stairs (that's correct steps not a ladder) providing the most graceful entrance to a sailboat that I have ever seen. (When removed provides excellent engine access).
Once inside you are greeted by a large open salon, nav and galley area. The salon is located to port and is a L-shaped isle galley. This area would be a cooks dream come true, with plenty of open counter space, storage and lots of natural light. Cooking is done on a Force 10 stove oven on built in microwave. Keeping food cold is done in a large refrigerator with both front and top load and colder items are kept in the large top load freezer.
Located on starboard is one of the two heads. This being used by the aft guest cabins and as a general day use head. The space is quite large with plenty of storage. The walls and bulkheads are a combination of white composite and fiberglass for ease of cleaning and teak trim for accent. There is a large fold down fiberglass seat that folds over the head in the shower area and in the dressing area there is a large vanity with with sink and storage below, Corian counter top and a large mirror.
Just forward of the head is the nav area. This space has a dedicated chart table and seat with storage with-in both. In a cabinet located just above the nav table is a Raymarine E-80. To the out board side are both the 120v. and 12v. breaker panels, VHF, tank monitoring system and the main 12v. discount switches are located on the face of the helm seat with more storage with-in.
The salon is nothing but grand. On the starboard side are two built in chairs with a small wedge shaped table between with storage with-in and an entertainment cabinet forward complete with "Boze " sound system and flat screen TV. On the port side is a large U-shaped settee with a center line bench providing seating on all four sides of the table. The table can drop to create a fourth berth. Storage is abundant on both sides of the salon.
Located forward of the salon is the large owners stateroom with 6'-6" headroom. Access to this area is through a pair of single doors to either side of the mast compression post. Once inside this luxurious stateroom your will first note the queen size island berth complete with storage draws beneath. To port and starboard are matching ceder lined hanging lockers and wardrobe. As owners you have your own private head, to starboard is a large stall shower and on the port side is located the toilet and sink with plenty of storage and a corian counter top.
Aft are two guest cabins. Both cabins have double berths with inner spring mattresses and plenty of storage. With the cabin to starboard being slightly larger it also has a line of lockers inboard above the berth as well as private access to the aft head.
The entire interior is beautifully finished varnished teak with corian counter tops and laminate flooring used through out. Access to the engine and mechanical systems is excellent with an abundance of storage for long distance cruising. "Fine-A-Lee" is a one owner boat that has been well cared for by an experienced owner. She is being sold as a complete ready to go yacht.
Hull And Deck
- One Piece Fiberglass Hull
- KEVLAR (1 Layer Added to Lay-up from Stem to Keel Sump)
- External Lead Keel
- External Hull Deck Joint (Thru Bolted 5200 Sealant)
- Rub Rail (Complete Perimeter Rubber Rail w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Swim Platform w/ Step Dropdown Helm Seat
- Stainless Steel Bow Stern Pulpit
- Double Life Lines
- Stern Rail Seats
- Stainless Steel Companionway Rails
- Stainless Steel Arch w/ Main Sheet Attachement
- Stainless Steel Coach Roof Grab Rails
- Deck Cleats ( 2 Bow, 2 Stern, 2 Spring)
- Anchor Rollers (2)
- Anchor Locker w/ Deck Access
- Propane Storage for (2 Tanks)
- Cockpit Lockers
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Shore Water Hook-up
- Opening Hatches (10)
- Opening Ports (11)
- Companionway Doors Drop Boards
- Dorade Vents (2)
- Folding Wheel
- Bronze Thru-hulls Seacock Below Waterline
Sails, Canvas And Rig
- Roller Furling Main Sail
- Roller Furling Head Sail
- Furling Mast (Selden)
- Rigid Boom Vang (Selden)
- Head Sail Furling System (Furlex by Selden)
- Jib Track (Adjustable and Inboard for Tight Sheeting)
- Jib Sheet Winches (2) Two-Speed CST Coach Roof Mounted)
- Halyard, Furling, Rigging Winches (2) Two-Speed CST Coach Roof Mounted)
- Mainsheet Traveler (Harken Mounted on Stainless Steel Arch)
- Connecting Panel
- Binnacle, Wheel Table Cover
- IJPE : 933.00 sq ft
- I : 55.33 ft
- J : 17.00 ft
- P : 51.42 ft
- E : 18.00 ft
- Working Sail Area : 933.00 sq ft
- Corian Counter Top
- Stove (3 Burner Force 5 Propane Cook Top w/ Oven
- Sink (2 Bowl Stainless Steel)
- Built-in Microwave
- Top Front Load Refrigerator
- Top Load Freezer (Separate)
- Built-in Waste Receptical
- Hunter Dinnerware
- Storage Above and Below Counter
- Knot Meter (Raymarine ST60)
- Depth Meter (Raymarine ST60)
- Wind Speed / Direction (Raymarine ST60+
- Auto Pilot (Raymarine ST6002)
- Radar / Chartplotter (E80)
- Radar / Chartplotter (E120)
- VHF (ICOM ICM402)
- Compass (Danforth Constellation)
- 120V. 30 Amp Power Inlets (2)
- 120V. 30 Amp Power Cords (2) 50'
- TV / Phone Inlet
- 120V. Breaker Panel
- Isolation Transformers (2 Charles Model ISO-G2)
- Water Heater (11 Gallon)
- Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps (2 Units)
- Battery Charger / Inverter (Xantres Freedom Marine 25)
- Batteries (2 - 4 D's; 1 - 27 Engine Start)
- 12V. Battery Cut Off Switches (2)
- 12V. Breaker Panel
- 12V. Refrigeration
- 12V. Freezer
- Tank Monitoring System (Fuel, Water Holding)
Mechanical And Plumbing
- Generator (Northern Lights, 288 Hrs.)
- Air Conditioning (2) Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps
- Water Heater
- Bilge Pump Automatic (1)
- Bilge Pump Mechanical (1)
- Shower Sump Pump (2)
- Auto Fire Protection System in Engine Compartment
- Head (Mechanical)
- Head (Electric)
- Dock Side Water Hook-up
- Keel: Fin w/ Bulb
- Ballast: 9500 lb
- Max Draft: 5'-6"
- Dingy (Walker Bay 10'-2")
- Outboard Motor w/ Remote Tank
- Dingy Anchor, Lights
- PFD's (Adult/ Children/ Infant)
- Coast Guard Gear
- Weems and Plath Tide Clock Barometer
- Bosun's Chair
- Navagation Instruments
- Dock Lines Fenders
- Boarding Step
- Spare Parts
Manufacturer Provided Description
Versatility best describes the Hunter 466. Whether owners want to cross oceans or bays, bang around the buoys or just liveaboard, this boat has the capacity to do it all. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for just two. Storage is plentiful as is the natural light and ventilation. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior. An innovative forward head arrangement splits the shower and head so both can be used at once. A large dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. The Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave will make dinners a joy to prepare, while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the innerspring mattresses. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon which incorporates a TV and CD stereo. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. Aft, owners have a choice of two layouts: dual staterooms or trade one in for an office / work area. Both are large, airy and comfortable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.