|Location||Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts, United States|
This Catalina 400 is very clean and very nicely maintained.
Model: 400 MkII
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Keel Type: Winged Keel
LOA: 40' 0''
LWL: 42' 0''
Beam: 19' 0''
Maximum Draft: 11' 0''
Dry Weight: 19700.0 lbs
Ballast: 7200.0 lbs
Displacement: 19700.0 lbs
Engine Hours: 420
Engine Power: 50hp
Number of single berths: 6
2-Cabin with spacious V-berth/ stateroom and large full beam aft stateroom. Sleeps 6. Leather interior cushions. 2- heads with separate showers. Large Salon with comfortable seating for entertaining guests. Light and airy. Plenty of opening hatches and natural light.
U-shaped galley to stbd with refrigeration, 3 burner Propane oven and stove, microwave, Hot Cold pressure water, great counter space. Double stainless sink, beautiful glass/ cup storage on bulkhead
IJPE : 808.67 sq ft
I : 52.67 ft
J : 15.50 ft
P : 47.00 ft
E : 17.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 808.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 8000 lb
Displacement: 20500 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
- Raymarine ST60 knot log
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot
- Raymarine C-120 plotter/radar combination.
- Jensen MSR 3007 Stereo, Sirius capable with CD and cockpit speakers
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 with remote MIC
- Xantrex Freedom 20 2000 watt Charger inverter
- Stanley 2m hand held spot light
- Samsung microwave
- 30 amp shore power cords and adapters
- Electric pumping heads
- ACR EPIRB
- Outdoor first aid kit
- Four winches, self tailing
- Lifeline AGM batteries, 4/6volt/200 main(#1) new 4,2011, 1/12volt/105ah(#2), new 7/2013
- 4 adult, 2 child life jackets
- Stainless Princess three burner propane stove with oven, gimballed
- Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigerator
- Double stainless steel sinks
Sails And Furling
- Mainsail, in mast roller furling, 2004
- 150% roller furling genoa, 2004
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.