Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 54
|Location||Deltaville, Virginia, United States|
VIDEO SHOWINGS AVAILABLE. CALL BROKER FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
This is a LOT of boat for the price!
Great Charter Boat Option!
Ready for Spring Sailing.
Designed by Philip Briand, the Dufour Atoll 6 is a 'monomaran'. It has all the features that people like in a catamaran, put into a monohull. An integrated cockpit and salon, all on one level, with surround open space down the middle of the boat, for easy movement. Step down into the 5 Cabins and 4 heads which are arranged in a mirror image throughout the boat.
There is a huge amount of storage - under the central cabin sole (engine, tankage etc), under seats, beneath the helm floor and under counters.
The rig is fractional with swept-back spreaders, fully battened, classic mainsail and furling genoa. It has a 5'11 draft a spade rudder, so it sails well and can be taken into anchorages where you would not expect to take a boat of this size.
The current owner of this Atoll 6 bought 'Buloo' in 2009 and since then has either replaced or rebuilt anything that needs it. He has cruised the boat up and down the East Coast of the US for approximately 4 months each year and has stored it on the hard for the winter.
Sails are removed and stored each winter, bottom is sanded and painted (with top end Woolsey paint - high copper content) each Spring.
All upgrades have been done to the highest standards. Buloo has the following equipment and upgrades:
and a lot more
If you are looking for something spacious and different, make time to see Buloo.
Call the listing brokers for further information and to schedule a showing of this boat.
Model: Atoll 6
Keel Type: Fin Keel
LOA: 50' 0''
LWL: 52' 0''
Beam: 22' 0''
Maximum Draft: 16' 0''
Ballast: 9945.0 lbs
Displacement: 30865.0 lbs
Model: 5250 TDI
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
Engine Hours: 2000
Engine Power: 85hp
Engine Location: Center
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 390 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 180 gal
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 5
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 4
Windlass Type: Electric
- Access from the water is onto the fold down transom.
- The transom folds up when the boat is under way.
- The cockpit, galley and nav station are all on the same level
- Open, central area that runs from transom to the front of the galley/pilothouse.
- Hard coachroof extends all the way to the back of the seating area.
- Vertical windows surround the living space
- Excellent visibility
- Forward windows slide open for ventilation of the galley/navigation area.
- Tables near the stern in 'cockpit' area - seats 12.
- Cushions for seating area
- Cockpit seating protected with removable vinyl siding
- Sunbrella sun protection awnings (aft and sides)
- Companionways port and starboard midships to aft (double) cabins each w/ head,
- Forward Frigoboat refrigerator and freezer to starboard and
- large storage lockers to port.
- Flat counter tops give large work surface
- Galley (Stove and sinks) are port side forward.
- Eno 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Single sink
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- The nav station and electronics are starboard forward.
- Current owner does most of his navigation from this position and there is a stool.
- Step down between galley and nav station to forward accommodation
- Cabinet with electrical panels located to port
- Main cabin in the bow
- 2 heads either side
- 2 double cabins aft of heads
- Beneath floor of salon is battery storage, tankage, general storage
- Heater located forward between main cabin and starboard head
- Storage in floor between helms
- Step up on either side to dual helms
- Storage below floor of helm
- Magma BBQ and outboard motor mount on port stern rail
- Seats mounted into stern rail
- Aerogen 6 Wind generator on pole - starboard stern
- Wide side decks
- Solid coachroof-cum-bimini
- Handholds on coachroof
- Water collecting set up from coachroof to tanks
- Granny bars at mast
- Sunken foredeck
- Double anchor locker in floor of foredeck
- Lofrans electric windlass
- Double bow roller
- Forestay attached to bowroller
- Perch seat at bow
- ROCNA 33kg Anchor w/ 200' 1/2" chain (2013)
- COBRA 25kg Anchor anchor w/ 100' 12/" chain (2001)
- Danforth 25kg anchor w/ chain and rode
- 220V/12V system
- 110V => 220V Transformer (3000W)
- Bestek 12V => 110V Inverter (1000W)
- Cristec Nemo 40A Battery charger
- 1 x Siemens 85W solar panel (2001)
- 1 x Sofoton 85W solar panel (2001)
- 2 x Sopray 85W solar panels (2008)
- Regulator for solar panels (2008)
- 1 x 12V AGM Start Battery (2018)
- 2 x 12V AGM House Batteries (2018)
- Champion 2000W PureSine Portable Generator - low hours (2014)
- Frigidaire 5000BTU Portable Aircon unit - low hours (2014)
- Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot control (new 2017) w/ remote (2008)
- Garmin GPSMap 400 Chartplotter (2014) w/ chip
- Raymarine R10X Radar (16 mile) (2014)
- AIS Receiver (2008)
- Raymarine i50 Depth and Speed (2017)
- Autohelm Wind Instrument
- Sirius Satellite weather receiver (2009) (needs a plan to activate)
- Standard Horizon Submersible VHF (2012)
- Uniden VHF w/ DSC (2017)
- Sony SSB receiver
- Sanyo Flat Screen TV (2011)
- Davis Mark 15 Sextant
- Rolly Tasker Battened Mainsail (2008)
- Rolly Tasker furling Genoa 100% (2008)
- w/ new UV cloth (fall 2019)
- Profurl Furler
- Stack Pack for mainsail (2014)
- Lazy Jacks
- Single point mainsheet control on reinforced 'arch' - mid-boom
- Spare halyard
- Nanni Diesel 5250 TDI
- 85 HP Turbo
- 2013 engine rebuild - +/- 3500 hrs
- During 2013 rebuild replaced:
- Turbo charger, Heat exchanger, Hoses, Alternator, Engine mounts. Shaft bearing
- End of 2019 +/- 1250 hours since rebuild
- AVON 8' Hypalon dinghy (in bag, like new) (2001)
- 8' Mercury Hypalon dinghy (2011)
- 3.5 HP Yamaha Malta (2001 - good condition)
- 5HP Yamaha (2001 - well used) w/ tank
- Dickinson Antarctic Heater
- Fuel tank for Heater (2015)
- Brother Sewing Machine
- 2 x West Marine folding bicycles
- BBQ - Magma Monterey
- 2x Bushnell binoculars (1 with compass)
- 2 x Propane tanks
- Tools Spares
- Waxed and antifouled - July 2018
- Parachute Sea Anchor for up to 40 000lbs (2001)
- Viking 6 pax LifeRaft (bought 2014 - valid till 2020)
- Horseshoe Buoy
- 2 x PFD - water activated w/ light (2104)
- 6 x Type 1 Life Jackets
- 6 x safety harnesses
- Lines (lots)
- 6 x Fenders
- Radar reflector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.