|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
CHINA DOLL is a strong, well built sloop in excellent condition. This yacht has been kept up to date with a structured maintenance schedule and a number of upgrades.
Over $100K in Carbon Fiber Mast and NEW Sails
Designer: Tim Jackett
Keel Type: Fin Keel
LOA: 48' 0''
LWL: 46' 0''
Beam: 18' 0''
Maximum Draft: 9' 0''
Ballast: 9600.0 lbs
Displacement: 24000.0 lbs
Propeller Type: 3 Blade
Engine Power: 75hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 150 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 gal
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Forward cabin has double berth en suite head w/shower
- 2 x Twin berth cabins aft w/shared head shower
- Salon settee w/table, Toshiba TV/DVD
- Galley w/4 burner stove oven, microwave, refrigerator freezer
- 2 x A/C units
- Double SS Anchor roller
- 45 lb. Delta anchor w/200' galvanized chain
- 30 lb. Bruce anchor-galvanized
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Lewmar watertight hatches
- Teak toe rail
- SS davit mounted on deck w/outboard crane
- Magna propane BBQ
- Bimini top for cockpit
The standing rigging was replaced from an aluminum standard rig to a carbon mast and textile rigging in 2013.
- Genoa: Dacron on Harken roller furler w/anti UV band
- Main Sail: Dacron semi batten
- SS leather Helm
- Chain cable to quadrant steering
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, speed, wind
- Raymarine ST7002 autopilot
- Engine tachometer, oil pressure, water temp alarms
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine radar
- Immarsat Satcom
- Delorme Sat phone
- Icom VHF
- XM Fusion radio
- Raymarine GPS radar chartplotter
- Garmin 2006C GPS chartplotter
Mechanical Electrical Equipment
- Yanmar 4JH3TE 4 cycle, turbo charged 15 hp engine
- 4.2kW Entec generator
- 9' Caribe RIB w/8 hp Mercury outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.