|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
Motivated Seller - Offers Encouraged.
ODYSSEY is a well cared for blue water cruiser with a custom interior. She features two full staterooms fore and aft plus a mid-ship stateroom with over/under berths for safe and comfortable offshore accommodations or room for the kids. Gorgeous joinery, dark blue hull and teak decks make this popular model a real head turner. This yacht has been well maintained and constantly updated.
- Electric primary winches
- Electric mainsail winch
- In-mast furling
- Dual Racor fuel filters for engine
- Northern Lights 6 kW generator
- Pur 80E watermaker
- Four-zone rev. cycle A/C
- Trash compactor
- Bow thruster
- Sirius radio
- 5-mile WIFI antenna
Model: 470 Center Cockpit
Has Hull ID: Yes
Boat Hull ID: PAS44113J596
Designer: Robert Perry
Builder: Passport Yachts
Bridge Clearance: 69' 0''
LOA: 47' 0''
LWL: 40' 0''
Beam: 16' 0''
Maximum Draft: 16' 0''
Ballast: 11000.0 lbs
Displacement: 30611.0 lbs
Drive Type: Direct
Propeller Type: 3 Blade
Engine Hours: 2492
Engine Power: 62hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 80 gal
Water Tank Material: Stainless Steel
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 120 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Aluminum
Holding Tank Count: 2
Holding Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Holding Tank Material: GRP
Drive Type: Direct
This custom interior includes three separate staterooms.
Forward is one of two guest staterooms with a large V-berth (custom mattress), shelving outboard and above the berth, a large opening hatch overhead, two opening ports in the cabin sides, and hanging locker. Custom sheet sets and bed cover with pillow shams.
Aft of the V-berth and to port is a head with separate shower stall, vanity with marble top, under-mounted porcelain sink, designer faucets and mirrored cabinet above. There is a full size electric toilet. Opposite to starboard is another large hanging locker.
Next aft is the main saloon with C shaped dinette arrangement with custom adjustable teak dinette table. The tabletop is removable and there is a second smaller cocktail tabletop. The dinette also converts to a double berth. There is storage behind the seat backs and lockers and shelves above. A ship s clock and barometer are located amidships forward of the dinette. A flat panel TV with built in DVD player is on the forward bulkhead of the main saloon. To starboard there are two seats separated by a custom wine locker that holds 12 bottles. The locker is closed by custom tamboured roll back packet doors. There are opening hull ports both port and starboard.
Just aft and on starboard is an aft facing navigation station with built-in instruments, computer monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse. Hidden below the chart table is a built-in icemaker. Outboard are the electrical panels for complete systems operation.
Aft of the dinette to port is second guest stateroom with over/under berths and lockers. There are opening ports in the cabin side and an opening port in the hull. Two doors open for access to the port side of the engine room.
Aft of the nav station is the walk-through galley. This galley has all the features of a modern kitchen. A wide expanse of beautiful "Sierra Sandstone" Corian counter tops with solid teak louvered storage lockers above and drawers below. On the inboard side of the galley below the sinks are two doors for access to the engine. And there is one opening hull port.
Aft is the master stateroom with centerline queen-sized berth with a custom mattress. It is flanked by lockers, bookshelves, and deep storage compartments under the lift out and tabletops on either side. There is a large hanging locker to port and a large shelved locker to starboard. Centerline opposite the berth on the forward bulkhead is a very large locker with shelving above and a built-in combination washer/dryer unit.
The ensuite head has a vanity with marble top, under-mounted porcelain sink, designer faucet and mirrored cabinet above. There is a full size electric toilet. The separate stall show has a teak seat. There is a large separate shower stall with teak seat.
The entire interior is of the finest teak veneers with solid teak trim, handholds, doors and cabinet doors. The sole is teak and holly. The overhead is removable padded vinyl with Italian "Cantalupi" gold plated overhead lighting and bulkhead mounted reading lights and sconces. There is excellent light and ventilation with throughout by way of opening 14 Hood ports with screens, 4 Lewmar Offshore opening ports in hull, 5 large Hood polished stainless overhead hatches with custom teak frames and screens, and four cabin fans.
The walk-thru galley features:
- Double stainless steel sink
- Built-in microwave
- Trash compactor
- Louvered teak cabinets
- Force 10 Gourmet Galley propane stove that is gimbaled with three-burner stove/oven
- Seafrost 110 volt and engine driven 3-plate refrigeration system
- Top front loading refrigeration compartment with separate freezer compartment with external thermometers to monitor temperatures.
- The counter tops are "Sierra Sandstone" Corian
- Seagull water purifier
- Freshwater and saltwater foot pumps
- Hot cold pressure water
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth, Speed, Wind, and Multi nav data in cockpit
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter and radar at helm
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with wireless Smart Pilot
- Raymarine E80 at nav. station
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot control at nav. station
- Raymarine 4kw Radar mounted on Edson pole with self-leveling Antenna mount for all antennas
- Icom IC-M504 VHF at nav. station with Commander RAM mic at helm
- 2.5 Ghz computer and GPS plotter with Big Boy computer screen and wireless keyboard and mouse. Separate dedicated GPS system and antenna for redundant chart plotting.
- 5-mile WIFI antenna
- Kenwood stereo with tuner, Sirius, MP-3/iPod input, two 100 watt amplifiers and subwoofer, three zone speakers, wired remote control in cockpit.
- Toshiba 22" flat screen television, Shakespeare Sea Watch TV antenna at radar mast
- Ritchie SP5 pedestal mounted compass
- Alden Sat Find 406 EPIRB
- Sirius radio and weather antenna at the radar mast aft
- LED navigation, anchor, and tri-color lights
- Insulated backstay and copper screening in hull for SSB
- Alden Sat Find 406 EPIRB
- Awlgrip Flag Blue painted hull with Clear Top Coat
- Solid fiberglass hull
- Deck foam cored
- 44" destroyer wheel
- Non-skid paint new in 2003
- Custom s/s boarding ladder
- Teak decks
- Teak Seats built into bow pulpit stern pushpit
- All Lewmar Offshore Series winches
- Two Lewmar 62 CEST electric primaries
- One Lewmar 40 CEST electric outhaul
- One Lewmar 40 CST main sheet
- Two Lewmar 40 CST at mast
- Lewmar 2000 Electric Windlass with remote switch in cockpit
- Stainless steel Striker on of teak cap rail
- CQR 60# Anchor with 200' 5/16" HT chain
- Bruce 45# Secondary Anchor with 50' 5/16" HT chain and 150' of rode
- Fortress Stern Anchor with chain and rode
- Custom dinghy davits
- Stern rail outboard engine mount
- Custom teak cockpit table
- Zodiac 4-person life raft with canister
- Remote propane hook-up on aft deck for grill
- Custom steel cradle (located in MI)
- 17'x12" 3-blad feather Maxprop
- 2.14 reduction gear
- Side Power 750 bow thruster
- Fresh water-cooled engine with raw water strainer
- Shaft and shaft seal replace 2003
- Edson cable steering
- Emergency tiller
- Two automatic electric bilge pumps
- One manual bilge pump
- PUR 80E water maker
- Trash compactor
- Fresh/sea water deck wash-down system
- Pressure water transom shower
- MarineAir 4 zone heat/cooling air conditioning system (2 units - aft unit new 2003)
- Dual RACOR fuel filter system for engine
- Vetus tank metering system
- Groco Electric K model household size head - both rebuilt 2012
- Four 4-D Gel Cell batteries (new 2013)
- One Group 27 Gel Cell batteries for engine
- One Group 27 for windlass and bow thruster charged by dedicated Professional Mariner battery charger
- Link 2000 battery monitor system at nav. station
- Northern Lights 6 Kw Diesel Generator with sound shield with 404 hours
- Carbon monoxide detector in master stateroom
- Two 30 Amp Shore Power Inlets
- Automatic Locker Lights
Sails And Rigging
Tan colored custom canvas new in 2013 by Dockside Canvas. Dodger and full enclosure with Strataglass. Bimini with sail inspection window and Velcro shade. Enclosure side panels roll up or remove and replace with screens for ventilation. Winch covers and helm cover with separate wheel cover.
Custom cockpit cushions (new 2013).
- Forespar Manual In-Mast main furling
- Forespar Mast Track and Spinnaker Pole
- Forespar Yacht Rod (vang)
- Harken Headsail Furling
- Harken Staysail Furling
- Navtec Backstay Adjuster
- Genoa lead car control system
- Running backstays
- North Sails Nordac Offshore Sails - Mainsail
- North Sails #2 dacron genoa 4800 Cruise with ropeluff reefing pad
- North Sails Nordac Offshore Sails heavy weather staysail
- North Sails #1 heavy weather genoa
- North Sails True Radial EX Genaker 1.5 oz. with snuffer sock
- Custom made anchoring sail
- Halyards: 1 main, 2 genoa, 1 staysail, 1 spinnaker
Mechanical Equipment Engine Details
- Yanmar 62 hp 4JH2-TBE turbo diesel engine with 2,492 hrs.
- Raw Water Strainer
- Easy Access Emergency Tiller
- (2) Automatic Bilge Pump
- (1) Manual Bilge Pump
- Marine Air 4-zone Heat/Air Conditioning System
- Ice Maker
- Trash Compactor
- Washer/Dryer Unit
- Seagull Water Purifier
- Vetus Tank Metering System
- 3-Blade 17"x12" Feathering Max Prop
- Groco Electric K Model household size toilets
- Fresh Water Deck Wash-down System
- Pressure Water Transom Shower
- PUR 83 Water Maker with spare filters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.