Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bluenos3/public_html/custom-php/ListingDetail.php on line 54
|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
Her owner outfitted her for an extended (and much enjoyed) cruise in the Caribbean.
Has Hull ID: Yes
Boat Hull ID: TAR46004J293
Keel Type: Centerboard
Bridge Clearance: 66' 0''
LOA: 46' 0''
LWL: 46' 0''
Beam: 18' 0''
Maximum Draft: 9' 0''
Minimum Draft: 4' 9''
Ballast: 9600.0 lbs
Displacement: 24000.0 lbs
Model: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine Hours: 1205
Engine Power: 62hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 150 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 gal
Holding Tank Count: 2
Holding Tank Capacity: 24 gal
The aft most of two companionways leads to the master stateroom which has a centerline queen-sized berth, navigation station, settee and hanging lockers. A door on the forward starboard side leads to the master head. A door on the forward port side leads to the passageway to the saloon.
The galley is located in the passageway between the master stateroom and the saloon. The saloon has settee berths on both sides with an icemaker and wet bar aft of the settee on the starboard side. A drop leaf table sits between the settees.
Just forward of the saloon on the port side is the guest head, which is opposite the entrance to the forward cabin. The forward cabin has a full width double berth, settee and hanging lockers.
Both heads have Corian vanity tops. There are 12 volt fans in the saloon, aft cabin, forward cabin, navigation station, and galley (2). There are courtesy lights throughout the interior.
- Table - varnished teak, drop leaf with center storage bin and two drawers
- TV/VCR - 13" with masthead antenna
- Stereo - AM/FM/CD/Cassette, 4 interior speakers, 2 cockpit speakers
- Wet bar
- Ice Maker - 120 volt
- Digital airconditioning controls
- Fan - 12 volt
Galley (Amidship To Port)
- Stove - Force 10, propane, 4 burner, oven broiler
- Fume detector
- Refrigerator - Glacier Bay 12 volt, top and front loading, with freezer plate and electronic digital controls
- Fresh water filter
- Fans - two 12 volt
- Pressure water - hot cold
- Microwave oven
- Sinks - double, stainless steel, 9" deep
- Corian counter top
- Sink sprayer
- Foot pump, seawater and fresh water
- Built-in, fold-down dish drain with folding dish rack
- Single sideband radio-telephone - ICOM M710 with AT130 automatic antenna tuner
- GPS - Furuno GP31
- GPS Antohelm Sea Talk
- VHF radio-telephone - ICOM
Navigation Equipment - Cockpit
- Radar - Raytheon 20XX, mounted in cockpit bulkhead
- Autopilot - Autohelm ST7000 (new course computer with yaw-sensor installed 2003)
- Autopilot remote - ST60, hand-held, (2003)
- Chart plotter - RayNav 600
- GPS - Autohelm NavData repeater
- Wind direction - Autohelm, apparent and true wind direction
- Depth finder - Autohelm
- Knotmeter/log - Autohelm
- VHF radio-telephone - RayNav with hailer and foghorn (2002)
- Generator - Northern Lights 5 KW with sound shield and control panel on Main Distribution Panel. 470 Hours 12/2019 (Generator engine replaced 2002 @118.7 Hrs.) Overhaul completed December 2019: Exhaust valves replaced, new stainless steel water injection/exhaust elbow, new injectors, all new gaskets, valve lash adjusted to specifications.
- Wind generator - Fourwinds II
- Inverter/charger - Freedom 18 with control panel on Main Distribution Panel
- Alternator - Balmar 150 amp, dual output
- Voltage regulater - Next Step, temperature compensating
- TV Telephone connection
- Battery monitoring - AmpHour+2, amp/amp hour/voltage
- Batteries - AGM, 2 8D house (new 2010) batteries (440 total amp hours)
- Battery - AGM, Series 27 starting battery, 86 amp hours (new2010)
- Shorepower - dual 30 amp connections, 2 25' cords
- Wheel/Table/Binnacle cover
- Foredeck canopy
- Winter covers - custom, for companionway hatches, grab rails, and dorade boxes
- Mainsail cover
- Tapered mast
- Rod rigging
- Storm trysail track on mast
- Furling jib - Harken
- Jib sheet tracks - outboard with 2 Harkien ball-bearing cars
- Jib sheet tracks - Inboard, adjustable
- Boom vang - Offshore rod
- Jib sheet stoppers - Harken (Barbarosa), port and starboard
- Inner forstay with ABI adjuster, halyard, deck storage pad-eye, tackle, below deck tie-rod to custom stem fitting
- Boom preventer pad-eyes on end of boom
- Whisker pole -Forspar, "control-line" telescoping, mounted on mast track with adjustable car
- Halyard organizer at mast base
- Signal halyards port and starboard
- Insulated backstay for single sideband radio telephone antenna
- Backstay adjuster - Navtek, hydraulic, with safety turnbuckle(Rebuilt Spring 2019 with new seals).
- Running backstays
Jib sheet - 2 Harken 66.2 self tailing chrome
Secondary sheet - 2 Harken 48.2 self tailing chrome
Main sheet - Harken electric 44.2 self tailing chrome
Multi-purpose - Harken 46.2 self tailing chrome for genoa and spinnaker halyards
Multi-purpose - Harken 46.2 self tailing chrome for staysail halyard, boom vang and 2nd halyard
Multi-purpose - Harken 32.2 self tailing chrome for spinnaker foreguy and jib furling line
- Mainsail - North, fully-battened, Harken batcars, 2 reefs (lines led to cockpit), loose footed, with Harken lazy jacks
- Genoa - Doyle (2006), 135%, roller furling Washed; Foot and Leech UV cover replaced Spring 2019.
- Spinnaker, North, asymetrical, with sock and ATN tacker
- Engine - Yanmar 62 HP turbocharged diesel
- Oil change pump - electric
- Fuel filter - Racor
- Propeller - 3-blade MaxProp
- Groco service adapters on all thru hulls (for easy winterization)
- Liferaft - Avon 4-man canister, s.s. cradle, sun cover (needs certification)
- EPIRB - ACR 406 mrz Globalfix (11-01-07)
- Man-overboard pole
- Horseshoe life preserver
- Bilge pumps - one electric - two manual
- Jack-lines, port, starboard and cockpit, 3 pad-eyes
- Radar reflector - firdell
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detectors (2)
- Fume detector - (for propane)
- Dodger - (2001), hard fiberglass top, aft cockpit, grabrail
- Dodger - soft, forward cockpit, low profile
- Cockpit table - Edson teak, folding
- Binnacle - Edson, with elkhide covered, stainless steel 44" Destroyer wheel
- Bimini top with interconnection between bimini and dodger.
- Cockpit cushions - custom fitted
- Barbecue grill - Magma gas, stainless steel
- Compass - Ritchie 6", in binnacle
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold, fresh water
- Cockpit lighting
- Air conditioning - two zone, Cruisaire reverse-cycle, heat air, digital controls, 17,000 BTUs forward, 7,000 BTUs aft
- Dingy davits - Kato, stainless steel
- Outboard engine mount - Edson
- Windlass - Simpson-Lawrense, electric, foot controls and controls on the binnacle
- Anchor - 45# CQR
- Anchor sprit with 2 rollers
- Anchor chain - 550' x 5/16" High-test
- Anchor rode - 200' x 9/16" nylon, spliced to 20' x 5/16" high-test chain
- Chain - stopper through bolted to backing plate under the deck
- Chain tensioner
- Rub rails - custom teak with stainless steel striker
- Foredeck sun/rain canopy
- Emergency tiller
- Watermaker - Sea recovery 16 gallon per hour, plumbed to port and starboard water tanks
- Hot water heater - 120v, engine heat exchanger
- Y-valves to by-pass holding tanks when offshore
- Macerator pumps, 2, to by-pass holding tanks when off shore
- Curtains for all deck hatches, companionway hatches, and portlights
- Screens for all deck hatches, companionway hatches, and portlights
- Custom bed spreads and pillow shams for both staterooms
- Custom fitted sheets (2 sets) forward stateroom
- Dorade vent guard - stainless steel
- Anchor washdown and fresh water spigot on deck
- Outboard motor lift - Forespar
- Swim ladder - custom folding (starboard side mid-ship)
- Sten swim platform with custom boarding ladder
- Amidships chocks and cleats
- Personal property
Central Agent'S Comments
Wind Dancer's owner dreamt of sailing his own yacht through the Caribbean islands after retiring. When he found the Tartan 4600 he decided that he had found a nearly perfect yacht for the cruise, and then he spent the better part of the next two years making it even more perfect.
This yacht is stunningly well-outfitted for offshore cruising - as well as being stunningly good-looking. The cruise now having been accomplished, the owner has decided to return to living on land and to start cruising on a powerboat.
Someone will have the great good fortune of buying this yacht under the perfect circumstances; namely, buying from a serious seller who was meticulous in his study of how to make a yacht about as perfect as possible and in the execution of that objective.
- Centerboard rebuilt September 2010
- Bottom cleaned monthly
- August, 2015 hauled for Insurance Survey, Hull Compounded and Waxed, Bottom Painted (Two Coats Pettit Ultima SR60 with extra 24 at waterline).
"I originally was drawn to this vessel as all controls are easily adjusted from the cockpit without the necessity to go on deck; all instruments, including radar, are easily viewed in the cockpit by the helmsman without relaying information from someone below, which is especially important in tight quarters, fog etc.; and as it turns out the vessel is easily single-handed as I often do. (Owner is in his sixties.)"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.