|Location||United States, United States, Warwick|
This could be one of the nicest Gulfstar 60's to reach the market in the past ten years. She has been refit in every way. New: faux teak on decks!, electric winches, in boom furling, sails, genset, wiring, canvas, bowthruster, electronics and chartplotters, Sstanding and running rigging, etc.
The Gulfstar 60 cutteris a fast, sea worthy yacht with comfortable accommodations featuring a 4 private stateroom/3 head layout and a large engine room with a Perkins 6-354 diesel engine.
Highly varnished joinery, virtually flawless teak and holly cabin soles and beadboard-style headliner complement the interior. The fully air conditioned interior is bright and airy with many opening hatches.
She is seriously for sale and after ten years of enjoyment owner wants offers.
Keel Type: Lifting
Bridge Clearance: 74' 0''
LOA: 60' 0''
Length of deck: 0' 0''
LWL: 46' 0''
Beam: 16' 9''
Cabin Headroom: 0' 0''
Maximum Draft: 12' 0''
Minimum Draft: 6' 2''
Ballast: 20000.0 lbs
Displacement: 70000.0 lbs
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Cruising Speed: 7.0
Maximum Speed RPM: 2300
Water Tank Capacity: 300 gal
Fuel Tank Capacity: 250 gal
Holding Tank Capacity: 100 gal
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 5
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Seating Capacity: 10
Windlass Type: Electric Windlass
Seller name: Glenn Walters
Office: Bluenose Yacht Sales- Newport
Listing Type: Central/Exclusive
Co-op Type: Available for Co-Brokerage
Listing Title : Price just reduced
4 Cabin/3 head layout
The interior of this yacht is of the best fit and finish and has been exquisitely maintained..
- Varnished joinery
- Teak & holly cabin sole
- Beadboard-style headliner
- Fully air-conditioned and heat plus many opening hatches
- Excellent forepeak storage
- 2 x Mirror cabins forward with over/under berths
- Head w/Stall Shower
- Main Salon is amidship w/large U-settee and varnished teak table (P)
- Settee with storage below and coffee table (S)
- 2 x TV
- Stereo system
- Nav station aft of starboard settee w/chart table and built in nav instruments.
- Guest cabin w/pull out double berth and en suite head w/shower aft of Nav stat
- Galley is to Port
- Master aft w/Centerline queen berth, leather settee and en suite head w/shower
- Walk-thru, port
- 3 Burner propane stove w/oven
- Custom cold plate refrigeration & freezer w/both AC or DC compressors, twin vertical doors and top opening compartment
- 2 x Full height pantry lockers
- Stainless steel sink
- 12v fresh water pump
- Custom alcohol pushbutton dispenser. VERY SLICK.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.