Charter Options and Terms
- Cleaning Fee: 40’ to 45’: $300, 50’ and over: $350
- Early booking discount
5% for any charter booked and down paid 180 days or more prior departure date.
- Repeater discount
5% for any repeat client
- Boat show discount
5% for any charter booked on a boat show
- Group discount
5% for at least 3 yachts booked
- All our yachts are equipped with semi-rigid dinghy and outboard engine
- All our yachts are delivered to you with full tanks of fuel (yacht & dinghy), full tank of water, 1 bottle of cooking gas in duty, plus 1 spare bottle. You must re-deliver the yacht with fuel and water tanks full, or you may pay for a consumeables package on site at the time of your charter
Rates do not include:
- Cancellation insurance
- Transfers airport-base-airport
- Diesel fuel
Security Insurance Deposit
NOTE: Your charter yacht is NOT to be used for regattas & races.
The mandatory security insurance deposit is refundable and is paid at the base upon embarkation by cash, credit card (Visa and MasterCard only),bank-certified check or traveler check.
If paid by credit card the client should contact his/her bank previously and
let them know about the transaction. Should the refundable full security deposit by credit card be refused at the time of embarkation, client will be obliged to subscribe non-refundable security insurance.
Refundable Security Insurance Deposit Fees:
- Jeanneau 401/419: $55/day (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $2,500.
- Jeanneau 349: $55/night (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $2,500.
- Jeanneau 44DS: $55/night (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $2,500.
- Jeanneau 54: $55/night (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $3,000.
A payment 30% of the charter fee to confirm booking is due at the time of booking the charter. The remaining 70% of the charter fee plus all booked options is due 45 days before embarkation.
- More than 120 days before charter: $750
- 120 – 60 days before charter start: 25% of the charter fee (without options)
- 60 days and less before charter: 100% of the charter fee (without options)
The designated “skipper” is required to complete and sign a Sailing Resume detailing his/her adequate experience. This is subject to our approval. For those considered not qualified for a bareboat charter a licensed Captain or approved instructor may be required for all or part of the charter.
Bluenose Yacht Charter guarantee
All our yachts are very well maintained and undergo regular technical checks.
Should a technical failure happen despite our highly professional maintenance, we commit ourselves to repair the failure within 6 hours of your call at the base during working hours (8 am . to 5 pm). If you loose more than 6 hours (during working hours) we will refund you one full day. If the repair takes more than 1 day, we will
provide you with a similar boat or provide a refund on pro-rata basis. In case of emergency you can rely on our hotline, at any time, 7 days a week.