Scroll down for walkthrough! An exquisite amalgam of style, speed and manageability, the HH55 is a fast, bluewater yacht prepared to sail anywhere in the world. In keeping with our commitment to luxury and excellent performance, this yacht emphasizes the safety, strength and weight saving properties that only carbon can offer.
Like the HH66, the HH55 features curved “C” daggerboards and T-foil rudders for greater performance and a smoother ride.
From the desk of world renowned designers Morrelli & Melvin, the HH55 is a truly dual purpose yacht, poised to go further, faster, in ultimate comfort and style.
- Two versions available: traditional aft cockpit helms or central “command station” helm forward.
- Bridle mainsheet with Cariboni hydraulic “Magic Trim” rams for a clean, safe cockpit and optimum control.
- Push button daggerboard controls (optional push button mainsheet controls).
- All halyards and reefs are on locks.
- Southern Spars advanced technology carbon mast with carbon V boom
- Three reefs for mainsail.
- 125% overlapping solent for optimum performance.
- Halyard, reef and tack lines located in forward cockpit with easy access to foredeck and gooseneck.
- Lewmar electric winches.
- Easy access to Lewmar windlass from forward cockpit.
- Carbon steering wheels mounted on pedestals with sail controls at your fingertips.
- Performance navigation and instrumentation package presented on custom touch screen displays.
Scroll down for Brochure and walkthrough! Interested contact Bluenose Yacht Sales here!
For more information on the HH55 Catamaran click here!
Click here for the brochure!
You can keep in touch with Bluenose Yacht Sales by connecting with us on
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BluenoseYachts/ (Like our page to receive updates!)
Bluenose Yacht Sales home page https://www.bluenoseyachts.com/