2016 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50DS
|Location||Deale, Maryland, United States|
LARGE PRICE DROP!!! NOW $359,000!!!
Last Wish II is a pristine example of the popular, and scarce, Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50DS. Purchased new in 2016 by the owners, she is now available at considerable savings over a new boat due to a change in plans. Last Wish II has many optional upgrades including Electronics Package, electric self-tailing winches, bow thruster, 80hp Yanmar engine, and the list goes on. She has never been chartered and very lightly sailed by the owners. Last Wish II is available for inspection near our office inside Herrington Harbour North Marina. Call for a viewing appointment today.
Last Wish II
Model: Sun Odyssey 50DS
Has Hull ID: Yes
Boat Hull ID: IRINY294D616
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
Bridge Clearance: 64' 3''
LOA: 49' 5''
Length of deck: 48' 3''
LWL: 43' 0''
Beam: 14' 8''
Maximum Draft: 5' 8''
Ballast: 9038.0 lbs
Displacement: 29542.0 lbs
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
Engine Hours: 50
Engine Power: 80hp
Water Tanks: 1
Water Tank Capacity: 160 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 63 gal
Holding Tank Count: 1
Holding Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Manufacturer Provided Description
Philippe Briand designed her high performance hull, while the Garroni Designers lent her an elegant style. Together, they have conceived the ideal sailboat to meet your every expectation : fluid lines, design and construction certified by the Bureau Veritas, a streamlined keel and appendices for excellent performance at sea, and the comfortable, modern interior of a new generation of Sun Odyssey.
You will appreciate the ease of handling this large seafaring sailboat. The three-part cockpit features twin steering wheels at the helm, an open-air saloon with comfortable bench seating for entertaining around a generously-sized cockpit table, and an additional lounge area for relaxing while underway. Large winches and a powerful electric windlass facilitate handling.
In the bow is the guest cabin. This has a large, centerline island berth. Next aft to port is a dressing vanity and accompanying chair. Next to this is a spacious hanging locker. Opposite to starboard is the ensuite head compartment. This has a vanity with sink, storage under and outboard, H C pressure water, electric toilet with freshwater flush and shower with folding door. Next aft of the centerline door leading to the main salon. As you enter, there is a large U-shaped dinette The table is the optional deluxe version and is electrically operated to raise or lower. Opposite to port is a single settee. There is ample storage outboard of both settees. All the seating is covered in Ambiance Pure White upholstery. This area is light and airy owing to the numerous hatches and ports. There are LED reading and downlights throughout.
Next aft to port is nav station with upholstered seat, forward facing chart table, main electrical panels, navigation instruments and storage under. Opposite to starboard is the L-shaped, fully equipped galley. Leading aft to starboard from the galley is the entrance to the private master's suite. This has a queen size centerline berth with premium mattress and padded headboard, ample storage outboard of the bed and hanging lockers on both sides of the cabin. There are two upholstered seats on either side of the bed, at the foot. To port is the entrance to the ensuite master head with vanity with sink, stowage under and outboard, electric marine toilet with freshwater flush, H C pressure water, and shower area with sump and folding door.
- Three burner propane stove with oven and grill
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Fridge with top loading and front loading door
- Fridge Freezer Remotes
- H C Pressure Water System
- Opening portlight above stove
- Ample working area w/ Corian solid surface counter tops
- Excellent storage under and outboard
- Sparcraft Aluminum Mast Boom
- Roller Furling Main w/ sacrificial strip
- Harken Mainsheet Traveller
- Profurl Roller Furler
- 140% Dacron Genoa w/UV cover
- Genoa track w/ Adjustable Harken Genoa Cars
- Rigging for Assymetrical Spinaker
- Spinlock Line Jammers (2 sets)
- Sparcraft Rigid Boom Vang
- Two Harken #60ST Electric Primary Winches
- One Harken #46 ST Electric Cabin Top Winch
- One Harken #46 ST Harken Cabin Top Winch
- LED Anchor Nav Lights
- LED Spreader Lights
- Two Plastimo Compasses
- Raymarine E125 HybridTouch Color GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine i70Tridata
- Raymarine i70 Tridata repeater
- Raymarine i70 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ACU 400 Autopilot w/ type2 linear drive - head unit at port helm
- ICOM M506 Marine DSC VHF
- ICOM Command Mic
- VESPER Marine AIS (GPS,Antenna Splitter)
- Fusion AM/FM/MP3/DVD player
- Fusion 4 Channel Amplifier
- Four Fusion Speakers ( Fwd Aft Cabins)
- Two Fusion Stereo Remotes (Fwd Aft Cabin)
- Sharp 31" HDTV
- Shakespeare Electronic TV Antenna w/ mastmount
- Four AGM House Batteries, Group 31
- One Engine Start Battery
- Magnum Inverter/Charger w/ remote
- Master Battery Switches
- I10V, 50AMP Shore Power System w/ Master Panel and Circuit Breakers
- 12VDC Ship's System w/ Master Panel Circuit Breakers
- 50A Shorepower Cord
- LED Masthead Nav Lights
- Lunasea LED Spreader Lights
- Eight Caframo 12V Cabin Fans
80Yanmar 4JH4-TE 100hp Diesel Engine, FWC
- 50 Hours
- Gori Three-blade Folding Prop
- Fuel/water Separator
- Engine Controls at PorttHelm
- Quick Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Quick B3 11 gal. Hot Water Heater
- Sea Foam Bimini
- Sea Foam Dodger
- Sea Foam Connecting
- Cockpit Cushions
- Stainless Steel Bow Stern Pulpits
- Stainless Steel Stanchions w/ Double Lifelines
- Two Lifeline Gates
- Lewmar 1500W Chain/Rope Anchor Windlass
- Remote Windlass Control in Cockpit
- Double Stainless Steel Anchor Rollers
- #44 Bruce Anchor w/ 130' of Chain 160' of Rode
- Twin Leather Covered Steering Wheels
- Teak Cockpit Table w/ Folding Leaves Storage
- Cockpit Shower w/ H C Pressure water
- Step Down Transom
- Life Raft Storage
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Forespar Outboard Motor Lift
- Edson Outboard Rail Mount
- Weaver Dinghy Davits
- Custom Rub Rail W/ Stainless Steel Inserts
- North Shore Winter Cover
Available at Additional Cost:
- 2016 West Marine 310 Aluminum RIB
- 2016 Lehr 9.9hp Propane Outboard
- Viking 17lb Liquid Draw Propane Tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.