2015 Jeanneau 64
|Type||Racers and Cruisers, Cruisers|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
Sexy like new 2015 64' Jeanneau reduced to be sold!
Never chartered - captain maintained was sailed from France to the USA the spring of 2015. Then cruised to the great lakes where she spent 5 months each year in freshwater and 7 months in heated sheds.
She won the 2017 Chicago to Mackinac sailboat race!
Offered for a fraction of the $1.925m replacement cost for a prompt sale.
Designer: Philippe Briand - Andrew Winch
Keel Type: Winged Keel
Bridge Clearance: 95' 5''
LOA: 65' 11''
Length of deck: 64' 0''
LWL: 59' 0''
Beam: 17' 8''
Maximum Draft: 7' 2''
Minimum Draft: 7' 2''
Dry Weight: 68343.0 lbs
Ballast: 23259.0 lbs
Displacement: 70989.0 lbs
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Folding
Engine Hours: 1050
Engine Power: 180hp
Water Tanks: 3
Water Tank Capacity: 265 gal
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 218 gal
Fuel Tank Material: Aluminum
Holding Tank Count: 3
Holding Tank Capacity: 70 gal
Holding Tank Material: Plastic
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 4
Philippe Briand - Andrew Winch Designed - Jeanneau 64'
Fast and luxurious with her striking black hull and beautifully maintained teak decks accented by her stainless-steel folding cleats. Fully equipped, winner of the 2017 Vanenna Cup for her 1st in division and 1st overall win of the109th Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac, the longest freshwater race in the world!
Hull #4 delivered on her own bottom from France the spring of 2015. She spent most of her young life in the great lakes during the summer and heated sheds during the winters. Delivered to the October 2017 Annapolis Boat Show to be sold.
A sloop rigged shoal draft, owners aft-stateroom version. Interior is finished in Natural Oak with open-pore acrylic varnish and Dark Oak sole. The full beam aft stateroom features a 6'8" x 5'10" centerline berth with an en-suite head and separate shower. Large double hanging lockers, office/vanity to port, and sofa to starboard, nightstands P S. VIP Guest cabins port and starboard forward with en-suite heads with showers, 6'7" x 51" berths. Skippers cabin forward with upper and lower berths, head, a/c, and TV. All berths have custom innerspring mattresses.
The main salon has an 8-position table to starboard with two director chairs, a deep comfortable sofa to port, with numerous entertainment systems, electric remote controlled pleated blinds. The mid-guest cabin is starboard, with upper and lower berths, has easy access to the companionway. Central vacuum system.
The large galley is to port of the entryway, equipped with: a wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, 3 burner LPG stove and oven, front loading frig, freezer, ice maker, Corian countertops. The Day Head is just aft.
Interior comfort provided by a 60,000btu chilled water reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating system. All staterooms including the skipper's cabin have individually controlled thermostats.
Forty percent of her deck space is allocated to the cockpit where she can seat 10 people for dinner around her two cockpit tables. More can sit aft around the double helm with a mini-galley on deck with grill, refrigerator, and sink.
Designed to be sailed on her feet, not on her ear, she has the comfort and space of a cat with the easy motion and sailing pleasure of a mono-hull.
Sails Sail Handling
- Custom Sparcraft mast painted white
- Electric In-Mast Mainsail Furling
- Below Deck Captive Electric Main Sheet System
- 2 Electric 70.2 Harken Genoa Winches
- 2 Electric 60 Harken "Rewind" Winches
- 110% Genoa w/ Tracks
- Electric Genoa Furler w/ Helm Controls
- North Spectra/Carbon SRPC Main and 110% Genoa
- Push Button Sailing at its Best!
Electronics and Electrical System
- Raymarine System
- i70 MFD Port
- p70 MFD Autopilot
- Depth, Speed, Log, Wind
- 4kw Digital Radar
- GS125 Plotter Displays at P S Helms
- GPS Data Connected to Owners Stateroom TV
- Additional GS95 at Starboard Helm
- Engine Room and Mast Mounted Camera's Display on Plotters
- 260 VHF with AIS
- Starboard Helm Controls for all Sails and Bow Stern Thruster
- Intellian s6HD Sat TV
- Intellian Sat Phone Dome Both on Custom Spreader Mounts
- DIRECTV H25 High Def Receiver
- Fusion Encore MKII Movie Server w/5 Zones
- 2 Fusion AV750 DVD/CD/MP3 Players
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Bose Cockpit speakers
- Onan 21.5kw Generator - 1050 hours
- (2) 220V Shore power cords on Glendenning Cable masters
- Master volt 2000 110v Inverter
- (2) 840ah House Banks of Gel Cell Batteries 24v
- Separate Engine Starting Bank 12v
- (2) 100amp Battery Chargers
- (2) Alternators 115A 110A
- Bow Thruster 24v
- Retractable Stern Thruster 24v
- Sea Recovery Watermakers
- Washer/Dryer in mid bunk Cabin
- Central Vacuum System
Deck - Cockpit and Garage
- Anchor Windlass 24v w/ Second Control and chain counter at helm
- Retractable Anchor Roller Storage System
- Polished Stainless-Steel Anchor
- Anchor Wash-down System
- Nomen Folding Cleats (8)
- Folding Boarding Ladder w/ P S Mounts
- Transom Fairleads
- Custom Dodger-Bimini-Connector
- Forward Sunbathing Cushions w/ Headrests and Drink holder
- Custom Cockpit Cushions w/ Sun Lounge Aft
- Cockpit Consoles Frig/Freezer Port, Sink Starboard
- Retractable BBQ Grill
- Both Cockpit Tables Have Electric Level Controls
- Seating for 10 Around the Tables
- Custom LED Courtesy Lights Cockpit, Side Decks, Transom Platform
- Custom Mast Lights Facing Up and Down at Each Spreader
- Underwater Lights (4)
- Electric Transom Door Opening to the "Garage"
- Dinghy Retrieval System
- Air Compressor and Wash-down in Garage
- Williams 285 110hp Jet Dinghy
- Remote Control for Door and Lights
- Full USCG Safety Equipment
- Spare parts
- Note Main fuel tank is aluminum, reserve tank is plastic.
- Tools in the crew quarters in a red box under starboard berth
- Family pictures (not the hanging ones unless they do not want them)
- Glass and metal bowls (i.e. decorations)
- Any white towels
- The name "Trois Vignes" removable "TV" logo items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.