Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 DS
|Location||United States, United States|
This low hours, well maintained and upgraded, three private stateroom 45DS has a great teak interior and excellent options. Very clean, shows well and in excellent condition.
The powerful hull lines of the Sun Odyssey 45 DS were perfected by Naval Architect Philippe Briand to ensure exceptional stability and comfort at sea.
This magnificent, seaworthy sailboat is rigged with a furling mainsail and genoa, for easy handling with a short-handed crew. On the high seas, you will feel completely secure.
On the interior, the Sun Odyssey 45 DS delivers a new concept of space. With a raised deckhouse designed by Garroni Designers and attractive wrap-around windows built into the deck plan, as well as curved lines and oversized portholes in the hull, living spaces are flooded with natural light.
You will not find a better example of this popular 45DS model anywhere. Features include: genset, bow thruster, 75 hp Yanmar, upgraded canvas and electionics and a Bose entertainment system.
Designer: P. Briand / V. Garroni
Keel Type: Other
Bridge Clearance: 63' 3''
LOA: 45' 1''
Length of deck: 0' 0''
LWL: 37' 7''
Beam: 14' 4''
Cabin Headroom: 0' 0''
Maximum Draft: 5' 4''
Minimum Draft: 0' 0''
Dry Weight: 22928.0 lbs
Ballast: 7000.0 lbs
Displacement: 23000.0 lbs
Water Tanks: 2
Water Tank Capacity: 162 gal
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 63 gal
Holding Tank Count: 2
Holding Tank Capacity: 22 gal
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Drive Type: Sail Drive
Windlass Type: Electric Windlass
Total Area Sail: 968
Hull Warranty: None
Hull Shape: Monohull
Seller name: Glenn Walters
Office: Bluenose Yacht Sales- Newport
Listing Type: Central/Exclusive
Co-op Type: Available for Co-Brokerage
Listing Title : Unique!
Items of Note
- Extensive Electrical and Electonics System
- Upgraded Engine Package
- Gori 3 Bladed Prop
- Bow Thruster
- Upgraded Canvas Package
- Dual Zone AC/Heat
- Electric Winches
- Additional new canvas
- New Winter cover
- New Radar
- New Solar panels
- 3 cabin version (1 forward, 2 aft, 'L' galley, 2 heads )
- Beige ultra-leather
- Salon table 'Deluxe' foldable
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Hot water heater, 110v/engine heat exchange Transom shower hot/cold
- Electric heads fore and aft
- Fresh water to factory electric heads
- 16 & 10K split air-conditioning, reverse cycle heat/A/C Crusair Digital controls
- Insulated ducting, large easy access strainer condensate pump
- Cabin fans in main salon and cabins, Caframo Bora
- Carbon monoxide detector
- LED and Halogen interior lighting, stc.
- L-Shaped Solid Surface Galley To Starboard
- Double sinks w/ chrome plumbing
- Front & Top Loading Fridge
- Deep Freezer
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- 3 Burner Stove & Oven - Propane
- Ostar microwave overn mounted in woodwork in galley
Sails, Sail Handling and Rigging
- In Mast Roller Furling
- Facnor Genoa Furling Gear
- Factory Roller Furling Main
- Factory Roller Furling Genoa
- Symmetrical Spinnaker Gear, w/ mast stored pole
- Harken 44 2 Speed Electric Cabin-Top Winch -Port
- Harken 44 2 Speed Cabin-Top Winch -Starboard
- Harken 53 2 Speed Electric Genoa Winches - Port & Starboard
- All Control Lines Lead Aft To Cockpit Via Spinlock Stopper Banks Port & Starboard
- Solid Vang
Hull and Deck
- White Gel Coat Hull w/ Gold Double Boot and Shear Strip
- Black Amercoat ABC 3 bottom paint
- Hull rub rail w/ Stainless Steel rub rail cap
- Bow thruster 7hp in tunnel, with controls at port helm
- Kato Island model davits, upper rail mount, 6:1 upgraded purchase tackle, cam cleat assemblies, transom rail supports w/3" bases, stabilizer, stern light mount.
- Complete custom canvas package:
- Dodger, bimini, connector, wheel cover(s), winch covers,
- Optional grab rails
- Upgrade Bimini tubing to 1 1/4'
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Wood cockpit floor and seats
- Wood folding cockpit table with cover
- Cockpit shower w/ H/C fresh water
- All Chain windlass set up-no switching, 100' Anchor chain, remote control at helm
Electronics and Electrical
- Northern Lights6KW generator Mounted in dedicated Gen. compartment
- Magnum 2500 Watt/120 Amp inverter charger
- 30Amp 125/250V Electrical system w/outlets inc
- Balmar 110 Amp upgraded alternator w/regulator Save standard alternator as backup Link Pro Battery Monitor
- Upgrade wiring from 10 ga. To 6 ga from plug to panel
- Dual 30 Amp shore power system
- 2 shore cords, second sub panel
- Extra wet cell batteries to house bank
- Galvanic isolator 30 amp, for shore power system
- Raymarine E120W Chartplotter Touch Screen, Mounted at helm station w/WAAS 125, bracket
- Raymarine Autopilot + ST70 display Raymarine pilot with ST-70 head, gyro compass Additional ST-70 display
- Raymarine Lifetag system integrated to GPS/CP
- Raymarine software RNS 6.0 + ethernet at Nav Station
- Cell phone booster w/long mast cable
- ICOM M504 VHF w/Command mic, wire for hailer horn/fog horn
- SiriusXM weather module Raymarine SR-6
- SiriusXM radio
- Digital TV antenna on mast, w/2 outlets
- LED TV in main salon w/ AppleTV wireless setup for streaming of content from a laptop.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.