1994 Sparkman Stephens/ Hinckley Custom
|Type||Racers and Cruisers|
|Location||Kings Point, New York, United States|
57' Custom Sparkman Stephens/Hinckley 1994
BANDERA is a true "one of a kind" from two of the most respected names in sailing.
The details and custom features of this gem are well thought out and executed. She is a proven blue water cruiser having circumnavigated and cruised extensively in all corners of the globe. BANDERA won her class in the 2008 Newport/Bermuda Race proving that she is true racer/cruiser of the highest degree.
The recent major price reduction makes BANDERA a wonderful opportunity to own a modern classic that will live up to her heritage for years to come.
Make: Sparkman & Stephens/ Hinckley
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Keel Type: Fin Keel
LOA: 57' 0''
LWL: 42' 6''
Beam: 15' 6''
Maximum Draft: 7' 6''
Engine Power: 110hp
- Her bright, open-plan main saloon comprises a comfortable seating and dining area with a well-equipped galley and adjacent nav station.
- This elegant space includes personal decorative touches such as a blue and white tiled wood burning stoave and attractive oil-burning lanterns on the paneled wall.
- Comfortable accomodations for 4 is provided in two cabins.
- The owner's suite, with double berth and an additional Pullman bunk, has plentiful storage space and private head and shower.
- There is a further double guest cabin. Rich mahogany woodwork and teak flooring complement the marine blue upholstery throughout this pleasing yacht.
Electronics And Navigation
- Furuno GP-7000 C-Map GPS belowdecks + RD-30 repeater on deck. 2008
- Raymarine E70236 Chart Plotter in Nav Station 2016
- Raymarine E70236 Chart Plotter on Cabintop 2016
- Thrane Thrane Satcom IP Handset belowdecks + Tracphone FleetBroadband FB250 Dish. 2008
- Syrens EC-Series Onboard WiFI System.
- Three Simirad AP 22 Control Units (one above deck and two below) + two separate hydraulic rams and motors with selector switch. In case one fails, you can switch to the other.
- Two Raytheon R40 Master Radars (one above and one below decks).
- ICOM-M802 Single Sideband
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF
- Maristar 9801 Inmarsat-C
- Raymarine ST60 ST60+ Instruments.
- JVC KD-DV5100 DVD/CD Stereo/Receiver, CH-X1500 12 Disc Changer, Poly-Planar Indoor/Outdoor Speakers above and below decks.
Total Power: 110
Sail Inventory Deck Hardware
- Mainsail - Doyle 2008 (Fair)
- Mizzen - Doyle 2007 (Good)
- 137% Genoa - Doyle 2016 (New)
- Jib Top - Doyle 2016 (New)
- Mizzen Staysail in Sock - Doyle 2007 (Good)
- APC in Sock - Doyle 2008 (Good)
- Fore Staysail - Unk (Great)
- Storm Fore Staysail - Doyle (Great)
- Storm Trysail - Doyle (Great)
- 2x Primary Winches - Lewmar (Electric)
- 2x Secondary Winches - Lewmar (Electric)
- 2x Mainsheet Winches - Lewmar (Electric)
- 1x Pit Winch - Lewmar (Electric)
- 2x Mast Base Winches - Lewmar
- 1x Mizzen Mast Winch - Lewmar
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.