We are the only charter company in New England offering 2-day charters, and with pricing starting at $1940 we make sailing affordable.
|Jeanneau 54 Weekly||3||8||$6,350||$7,035||$8,295||$8,690||$6,350|
|Jeanneau 54 2 Day||3||8||$3,175||$3,232||$3,830||$4,015||$3,175|
|Jeanneau 54 3 Day||3||8||$4,435||$4,410||$5,200||$5,470||$4,435|
|Jeanneau 54 4 Day||3||8||$5,120||$5,275||$6,250||$6,545||$5,120|
|Jeanneau 54 5 Day||3||8||$5,460||$5,930||$6,980||$7,315||$5,460|
|Jeanneau 54 6 Day||3||8||$5,850||$6,480||$7,640||$8,000||$5,850|
|Jeanneau 44DS Weekly||3||6||$4,250||$4,435||$5,145||$5,390||$4,250|
|Jeanneau 44DS 2 Day||3||6||$2,180||$2,260||$2,625||$2,750||$2,180|
|Jeanneau 44DS 3 Day||3||6||$2,730||$2,910||$3,385||$3,550||$2,730|
|Jeanneau 44DS 4 Day||3||8||$3,150||$3,490||$4,040||$4,235||$3,150|
|Jeanneau 44DS 5 Day||3||8||$3,650||$3,990||$4,540||$4,735||$3,650|
|Jeanneau 44DS 6 Day||3||8||$4,150||$4,250||$4,850||$5,085||$4,150|
|Jeanneau 409/419 Weekly||3||6||$3,885||$3,965||$4,830||$5,060||$3,885|
|Jeanneau 409/419 2 Day||3||6||$1,940||$1,970||$2,415||$2,530||$1,940|
|Jeanneau 409/419 3 Day||3||6||$2,520||$2,545||$3,100||$3,245||$2,520|
|Jeanneau 409/419 4 Day||3||6||$2,965||$3,100||$3,780||$3,960||$2,965|
|Jeanneau 409/419 5 Day||3||6||$3,440||$3,545||$4,305||$4,510||$3,440|
|Jeanneau 409/419 6 Day||3||6||$3,675||$3,805||$4,645||$4,865||$3,675|
The Bluenose Yacht Charter base is located a mere eight miles from Providence Airport, (PVD), and is the perfect place to start and end your charter. There are numerous supermarkets for provisioning conveniently located between the airport and our charter base. The charter base is well protected and on the property of East Yard at Brewers, located in Warwick, Rhode Island.
Our base is in the heart of Narragansett Bay and offers the best cruising grounds in all of New England. Start your journey with historic Newport, and then cruise cruise East to visit Cuttyhunk, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket or countless picturesque anchorages among the famous Elizabeth Islands. Or, head West and visit Fischer Island, Block Island, Shelter Island, Montauk and more!
I had the pleasure of chartering the Jeanneau 379 from BYC and during our two week charter. We were thoroughly impressed by the comfort, ease of handling and excellent sailing performance. As a life-long cruising sailor and racer on my Swan 48, I appreciated the comfort and performance the Jeanneau 379 provided. The BYC staff was very helpful and we would recommend them and their charter fleet to anyone.
- Cleaning Fee: 39’ to 45’: $250, 50’ and over: $300
- Early booking discount 5% for any charter booked and down paid 180 days or more prior departure date.
- Repeater discount 5% for any repeat client
- Boat show discount 5% for any charter booked on a boat show
- Group discount 5% for at least 3 yachts booked
- All our yachts are equipped with semi-rigid dinghy and outboard engine
- All our yachts are delivered to you with full tanks of fuel (yacht & dinghy), full tank of water, 1 bottle of cooking gas. You must re-deliver the yacht with fuel and water tanks full, or you may pay for a consumables package on site at the time of your charter
- On Jeanneau 54 – air conditioning, generator, electric winches, bow thruster
- On Jeanneau 44DS – air conditioning, electric winches, bow thruster
- On Jeanneau 419 – full electronics, bow thruster
Rates do not include:
- Cancellation insurance
- Transfers airport-base-airport
- Diesel fuel
If this is your first charter with us, and you are sailing bareboat we will need you to fill our a Sailing Resume and fax or email it to us for review and approval. If we have any questions or need further information we will contact you.
Balance Payment/Boarding Appointment
Your balance is due not later than 45 days prior to the start of your charter. If you wish to pay by check, please make sure we receive this no less than 45 days prior to the start date of your charter.
Early Boarding (Sleep-aboard)
If requested 30 days prior to your charter date and if your charter yacht is available, you may arrive at our office at 4-5 pm the day before your charter. If possible, we will try to give you your charter briefing upon arrival. We will provide you with instructions on your charter yacht location, access to key and meet you the following morning at 9 AM for your check in. Departure from the slip is only allowed after check in and briefing. If you wish to remain or return to your boat’s slip at any point during your charter period, you must inform and receive our permission to do so. Otherwise your slip may not be available. Your charter agreement should remain on the boat at all times during your charter.
All extras and options are to be paid on site at the time of charter and are subject to a surcharge of 15%.
- Skipper $350/night + provisioning
- Full board 1 to 4 guests on board $65/person/night
- Hostess/cook $200/night + provisioning
- More than 4 guests on board $59/person/night
Security Insurance Deposit
NOTE: Your charter yacht is NOT to be used for regattas & races.
The mandatory security insurance deposit is refundable and is paid at the base upon embarkation by cash, credit card (Visa and MasterCard only),bank-certified check or traveler check.
If paid by credit card the client should contact his/her bank previously and let them know about the transaction. Should the refundable full security deposit by credit card be refused at the time of embarkation, client will be obliged to subscribe non-refundable security insurance.
Refundable Security Insurance Deposit Fees:
- Jeanneau 419: $55/day (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $1,500.
- Jeanneau 44DS: $55/night (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $2,500.
- Jeanneau 54: $55/night (minimum $300/charter) + a reduced refundable deposit of $3,000.
A payment 30% of the charter fee to confirm booking is due at the time of booking the charter. The remaining 70% of the charter fee plus all booked options is due 45 days before embarkation.
- More than 120 days before charter: $750
- 120 – 60 days before charter start: 25% of the charter fee (without options)
- 60 days and less before charter: 100% of the charter fee (without options)
The designated “skipper” is required to complete and sign a Sailing Resume detailing his/her adequate experience. This is subject to our approval. For those considered not qualified for a bareboat charter a licensed Captain or approved instructor may be required for all or part of the charter.
Bluenose Yacht Charter guarantee
All our yachts are very well maintained and undergo regular technical checks.
Should a technical failure happen despite our highly professional maintenance, we commit ourselves to repair the failure within 6 hours of your call at the base during working hours (8am to 5pm). If you loose more than 6 hours (during working hours) we will refund you one full day. If the repair takes more than 1 day, we will provide you with a similar boat or provide a refund on pro-rata basis. In case of emergency you can rely on our hot line, at any time, 7 days a week.