Legacy Yachts For Sale - Brokerage
|Length||Make / Model||Year||Price||Location|
|42'||Legacy Yachts 42, Annapolis, MD||2005||$328,000||Annapolis, MD|
|42'||Legacy Yachts Sedan Bridge Twin Eng, Ext HT, Annapolis, MD||2008||$490,000||Annapolis, MD|
|42'||Outerlimits 42 Legacy, Old Saybrook, CT||2002||$159,900||Old Saybrook, CT|
|40'||Legacy Yachts 40 Sport Express, Annapolis, MD||2005||$279,000||Annapolis, MD|
|40'||Legacy Yachts Sport Express, Bristol, RI||2003||$230,000||Bristol, RI|
|36'||Envision Legacy, Easton, MD||2008||$125,000||Easton, MD|
|34'||Legacy Yachts Express Hardtop Jet Drives, Annapolis, MD||2001||$155,000||Annapolis, MD|
|34'||Legacy Boat Hardtop Express, Falmouth, MA||2004||$189,000||Falmouth, MA|
|34'||Legacy Yachts 34 Express, Sackets Harbor, NY||2001||$150,000||Sackets Harbor, NY|
|34'||Legacy Boat Downeast Cruiser, Osterville, MA||2000||$169,000||Osterville, MA|
|32'||Legacy 32, Westbrook, CT||2007||$250,000||Westbrook, CT|
|32'||Legacy Yachts 32, Chester, MD||2008||$225,000||Chester, MD|
For more than a decade Legacy motor yachts were produced in RI by the same company that also built Freedom sailing yachts.
With a range from 32' to 48', their down east style was appealing to a significant segment of the traditional motor yacht market.
Sadly, they went out of business and their assets were acquired by the parent company of Tartan Yachts.
However, their name lives on as a quality power boat with excellent workmanship and performance.
These listings may be centrally listed with another broker, and are offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients. It is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Why Sell with BYS?
We sell more, because we proactively market with:
1) Multiple yacht brokerage MLS sites, 2) Google ad words, 3) Monthly full page ads in many trade magazines, 4) Attending many boat and trade shows, and 5) Having one of the most visited web sites in this industry.
Selling your boat should be a smooth process especially if you chose the right broker and brokerage firm.
At Bluenose Yacht Sales we take pride in listing your boat. We take the time to research and understand the market, create a potential buyer profile, and aggressively market your listing with greater professionalism than many others.
Following our two page selling guide helps to prepare your boat for showings. That is the FIRST key step.
Secondly, we will discuss with you detailed reports showing what other similar boats have sold for. This is very important to understand what is a realistic selling price versus asking price.
We also like to know your timetable for selling and then collectively we will mutually agree on the best selling price we believe the market will support given your timetable and market research.
Some additional reasons why we are well suited to market and sell your boat include:
- You will receive professional quality photography.
- We will try to include video clips of your boat and we will post them to our Youtube channel.
- Check out some of our current listings to see they are well written, professional, and thorough.
- Our website has dedicated URL pages for each listing with metatags designed for search engines.
- We can send you monthly reports of showings and activity combined with advice on market value.
- We will strategize with you on suggestions to maximize your selling price while reducing your selling time.
- Our website advertising, print media, and nationwide relationships are very extensive.
- Finally, we will be sure the final transaction is smooth and properly documented.
Sell Your Boat
What's My Boat Worth?
Boat Purchase 1% Discount