Hallberg Rassy For Sale - Brokerage
|Length||Make / Model||Year||Price||Location|
|46'||Hallberg-Rassy 46, Marion, MA||2002||$465,000||Marion, MA|
|46'||Hallberg Rassy 46, Annapolis, MD||1996||$360,000||Annapolis, MD|
|43'||Hallberg-Rassy 43 MKII, Deale, MD||2008||$435,760||Deale, MD|
|42'||Hallberg-Rassy HR 42 F, Deale, MD||1997||$249,000||Deale, MD|
|39'||Hallberg-Rassy HR 39, Annapolis, MD||2003||$269,000||Annapolis, MD|
|36'||Hallberg-Rassy 36, Camden, ME||2003||$250,000||Camden, ME|
|36'||Hallberg-Rassy 36, Atlantic Highlands, NJ||1998||$184,900||Atlantic Highlands, NJ|
|35'||Hallberg-Rassy 352, Deale, MD||1987||$105,000||Deale, MD|
|34'||Hallberg-Rassy 342, East Hampton, NY||2008||$250,000||East Hampton, NY|
HALLBERG-RASSY Company history
In our modern time age, boat building has not been spared series building or mass production, it is good to know that the Hallberg-Rassy yard existed in the days when boat building still meant wood and individual boats.
In view of this we have specialized, from the earliest days, in comfortable sailing boats suitable for longer voyages.
We have stayed true to the concept of sturdy craft, well protected cockpits, high endurance and good sailing qualities with a high degree of comfort. It means we can build long series of boats with a quality that is affordable.
We have adapted to the changing requirements of our customers, particularly the demand for better sailing qualities.
Because of our strong position in the international market we have been able to establish a collaboration with one of the best known designers of our time - Germ�n Frers.
Frers has become well known particularly for the racing success of his designs. However the fact is he comes from a true boat building family. He knows the difference between racing and cruising, and we are proud that this collaboration has come about. At the same time though we are aware that we are under an obligation.
The latest Hallberg-Rassy yachts offer you the best that you can buy for the future with regard to sailing features, comfort and overall quality.
Have a look at a Hallberg-Rassy! Come on board! The superb woodwork gives it an unmistakable atmosphere.
A Hallberg-Rassy is a safe investment - yesterday, today and tomorrow!
One of the three work shops where all in all 48 yachts are being built continuously
What today is called Hallberg-Rassy Varvs AB was originally two yards
These listings may be centrally listed with another broker, and are offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients. It is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Why Sell with BYS?
We sell more, because we proactively market with:
1) Multiple yacht brokerage MLS sites, 2) Google ad words, 3) Monthly full page ads in many trade magazines, 4) Attending many boat and trade shows, and 5) Having one of the most visited web sites in this industry.
Selling your boat should be a smooth process especially if you chose the right broker and brokerage firm.
At Bluenose Yacht Sales we take pride in listing your boat. We take the time to research and understand the market, create a potential buyer profile, and aggressively market your listing with greater professionalism than many others.
Following our two page selling guide helps to prepare your boat for showings. That is the FIRST key step.
Secondly, we will discuss with you detailed reports showing what other similar boats have sold for. This is very important to understand what is a realistic selling price versus asking price.
We also like to know your timetable for selling and then collectively we will mutually agree on the best selling price we believe the market will support given your timetable and market research.
Some additional reasons why we are well suited to market and sell your boat include:
- You will receive professional quality photography.
- We will try to include video clips of your boat and we will post them to our Youtube channel.
- Check out some of our current listings to see they are well written, professional, and thorough.
- Our website has dedicated URL pages for each listing with metatags designed for search engines.
- We can send you monthly reports of showings and activity combined with advice on market value.
- We will strategize with you on suggestions to maximize your selling price while reducing your selling time.
- Our website advertising, print media, and nationwide relationships are very extensive.
- Finally, we will be sure the final transaction is smooth and properly documented.
Sell Your Boat
What's My Boat Worth?
Boat Purchase 1% Discount